[AW] The Demons That Lurk Within
Gaspesia

[Image: FwhWcF2b_o.png]
"What a pretty name!" Tallulah remarked to her brightly as she finished setting up the fire "kay" she pushed herself to her feet and took her bow from her back "I'll see if your sister puts me to shame" a chuckle of good nature "I'm aiming for at least two of them." She gave Coriander a salute before leaving Rusty with her. The bird hopped from her shoulder and onto the saddle before turning back to the new Luperci. He fixed her with a long stare as if he didn't trust her yet. But the gyrfalcon made no other movements. Just silently watched.

The dog hybrid would trot off in pursuit of prey. While rabbit was better, she could find something else to bring back if she could not find some. Her hunt took her all of a half an hour, to when Tallulah thought about shifting to better hunt down food. It was not her best time, but by the off chance due to luck... she found a rabbit burrow. Sitting a distance from them, she trained her arrow on the nearest unlucky rabbit. A quick shot took the little thing down, and the second rabbit was even unluckier. It came outside at the scent of blood, saw its companion

- and was shot dead.

She plucked both bodies from the ground and came back to Coriander. Setting one down, she began to skin the first. "It tastes better if I take the fur off" she explained to the new Luperci "then I'll roast it over the fire" she added, pausing in her task to pick up a stray stick. Once the fur was gone, she placed the rabbit onto the stick and held it over the fire "ya wanna try?" she added, nodding to the one on the ground. Of course, Tallulah would not give a knife to the woman. Handing a weapon to someone she didn't know was like shooting your own foot. But the woman's claws would be good at skinning.

The smell of game wafted over the air. She leaned forward to inspect the crispy body before pulling it out. Nicely charred but not burnt, it'd be crunchy and easy to swallow. "Here," she said generously, standing up before the fire and extending the food to the woman "the first bite is yours." If Coriander took it, Tallulah settled back down. Rusty shifted his weight and came closer to the flames, allowing them to warm his huge body.

ooc; 412 words, tagging you!

Messages In This Thread
The Demons That Lurk Within - by Coriander Uzun - 11 January 2022, 12:46 AM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Tallulah Colt - 11 January 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Coriander Uzun - 12 January 2022, 12:32 AM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Tallulah Colt - 12 January 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Coriander Uzun - 12 January 2022, 02:33 AM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Tallulah Colt - 12 January 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Coriander Uzun - 12 January 2022, 11:51 PM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Tallulah Colt - 13 January 2022, 12:06 AM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Coriander Uzun - 13 January 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: The Demons That Lurk Within - by Tallulah Colt - 13 January 2022, 03:44 PM