[P] [M] Make me part of your design
For Raze/Odysseus!

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Specifically, this thread is marked mature because of: violence and language.

OOC: Egregore is in Optime form. Mind is fronting, as Egregore is plural. Set in neutral territories, likely the Northern Tides.

Mind, being as new as he was, did not understand the other two that he shared his body and life with.

Blood was more easy to get along with. He cared not for whatever Mind did and even encouraged his hijinks at times, especially if it annoyed Soul. On the other hand, Soul was crazy and overall an irritating presence. Mind wanted to know how to tolerate him more, at least as well as Blood did. He said it was because they had been 'dealing with' each other for longer. Mind guessed this was good enough until Soul began accusing him of ruining Egregore's reputation. As important as this was in Salsola, Mind could not bring himself to care.

Seeing as he was 'in charge' that day, Egregore ventured into the neutral territories. He was given another target to assassinate, which went as well as one could expect of him by this point; that is to say, well enough. She fought back during her death throes and poison induced convulsions, but he only expected to have a bruise that would not be visible under all his fur. It was when he was washing himself in a river that he heard another close by. Damn. He knew his scent would be rendered neutral or at least muddy from this, but he did not appreciate being snuck up on. 

"Who's there?" he demanded.

His speech was absent of the Russian accent, his brethren Blood and Soul being absent for once. He did not appreciate being snuck up on one bit, especially as an Assassino. The fact he allowed his focus to slip long enough for another to appear without his immediate perception bothered and unsettled him. Was this friend or foe? There was no telling, but he would not mind chasing whomever this was down to find out if necessary.
[Image: egregore_by_jazzy_small.png]
[Image: red_moon.png] [Image: egg.png] [Image: blue_moon.png]

Our minds feel hate and flesh is willing
We hurt what lies between
One second passes and you're gone
Our weapons drawn but
Somehow these kills won't make us whole
We've sold our souls

Character WikiPlayer WikiAdopt Niko Prizmov!

[Image: 80x15_songbird.png] [Image: he_him_by_agent_pits-d88i5w6.png] [Image: plural_button.png]

(Art Credit)
OOC » Wasn't sure how Mind would choose to dress or what scarifications etc. would be visible, so I was vague and assumed he at least looked interesting lol!

The worst part of being a vagabond was not having a place to store all your shit.

Not that Odysseus had many belongings to his name anymore — probably because of the aforementioned problem. A small satchel contained enough space to store his clothes, and he had his various blades on him, but otherwise he had to make do. Any prey he didn’t devour in one sitting was buried in shallow caches near whatever shelter he found for the night. (The last half-eaten muskrat he’d left had been dug up and stolen by a fox.) Any comfort items had to be swapped out or passed up. And any drink he found…

Muttering softly to himself, the dog wandered the riverbank, scouring the stone-choked shallows for the bottle of piss-poor beer he’d traded a piss-poor knife for a couple days ago. Beggars couldn’t be choosers (and honestly, the blade had been dull enough that he’d probably gotten the better deal anyway), but he’d hoped that storing it in the cold water would improve its flavor. If he could find where he’d stashed it.

His brow furrowed, intensifying the dark lines on his face, as he looked for a familiar landmark. An old balsam fir, fallen in recent storms, had bridged the water, and he’d wedged the bottle among some rocks in its shallows.

He walked softly, gone silent in his focus, which was how he managed to sneak up on the bathing individual — and how he hadn’t noticed the stranger himself.

Odie straightened. Tension flickered through his lean body for a second, but he then outwardly relaxed, lips curling back to bare sharp teeth in an amused smile. Tranquilo,” he said, raising his hands peaceably. “I didn’t mean to startle you. I was just looking” — and he couldn’t help his amber eyes wandering along points of interest on the stranger’s muscular frame — “for something I misplaced.

“I’m Odysseus,”
the dog added, as a gesture of faith.

[Image: odiedodie.gif]
OOC: Hey there, thanks for replying! And that's alright, I should have specified his clothing, haha. I detailed his appearance a little more here!

The newcomer was a mongrel of a Luperci, eyes yellow and brows furrowed in their attempts to calm Egregore. Mind remained tense in the body, but did lower his obviously aggressive and dominant demeanor. The stranger could very well be lying and might strike as soon as they were close enough to with those blades they had attached to their person. That did not mean he had to provoke them to do it sooner. He sucked in cold air to exhale in a relieved breath.

'Tranquilo.' What did that mean? It sounded like the word 'tranquil', so he interpreted it to have a similar meaning to 'be calm'. His bright and colorful eyes were still narrowed in suspicion, but he did not voice his obvious paranoia just yet. The newcomer's own eyes traced over Egregore now, which he supposed was fair. His weapons were not visible; the blades and poison were concealed in his pants. Unfortunately, his shirt was discarded to the side, revealing nothing but the scars on each shoulder. With a start, he realized his Hand of Eris may be visible. He reached for his shirt and shrugged it back on, stepping away from the waters. It was a simple article, but it was dyed a deep blue. Mind was not sure where they had obtained the shirt, but he did not know the origin of a majority of the objects in Egregore's possession. Now he fastened his cloak around his neck, a long and dark thing that hung baggily around him. This stranger was not his target, at least not today. He still wished he was not caught with his back bare. Salsola's secrecy had been stressed to him enough.

"Alright Odysseus," he greeted hesitantly. "My name is Chimera. What did you lose, then?"

Depending on the situation, he may or may not be willing to aid them in their search. Especially if his time was made worthwhile. He had time, especially with his target properly dispatched and the blood rinsed off his gloves. He slipped these back on now, the white fabric stretching over his gray fingers. His sharp claws could be unsheathed through holes left in the tips, and he wondered briefly to himself if it would be necessary to use them on Odysseus. As long as they did not annoy him or attempt to harm him, the newcomer could walk away unscathed and alive.
[Image: egregore_by_jazzy_small.png]
[Image: red_moon.png] [Image: egg.png] [Image: blue_moon.png]

Our minds feel hate and flesh is willing
We hurt what lies between
One second passes and you're gone
Our weapons drawn but
Somehow these kills won't make us whole
We've sold our souls

Character WikiPlayer WikiAdopt Niko Prizmov!

[Image: 80x15_songbird.png] [Image: he_him_by_agent_pits-d88i5w6.png] [Image: plural_button.png]

(Art Credit)
OOC » Ahh sorry this reply sucks. :') I struggled with what to write.

What had he lost?

Odie was slow to respond, too caught up in the visual details of the stranger. Tall, muscular, with dual-colored eyes and esoteric scars, and sharply-dressed to boot. He hadn’t seen many with such richly-dyed clothing in these parts, and he couldn’t remember the last time he’d seen someone wear gloves. His head cocked as the wolfdog stepped from the water, and he took his own small step back to keep respectful distance between them.

“Treasure,” he purred by way of answer, then let a self-deprecating bark of laughter escape his lips. “Treasure for a poor man, perhaps. The glass bottle is worth far more than the ale inside it.”

His eyes flickered as he gave the wolfdog another quick once-over, purposefully poorly concealed, then Odie flipped some of his hair back and put a hand on his hip. “You look far too interesting to want to trouble yourself with something like that, though.”

[Image: odiedodie.gif]