Quick question concerning LASKY and adoptable Characters
My questions is; If a potential adoptee roleplays the adoptable character (ie test drives the character) in LASKY and later joins with that character, can their thread be reposted and made canon once they are accepted, and continued? -As in as long as the thread meets all the other requirements and 'Souls guidelines, that is.

I'm not sure if I worded this so it makes sense :/ I couldn't find the answer in the RP guide or LASKY forum guidelines.
[html]<style>
@import url('//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Gabriela');
@import url('/images/icons/postsig/signature-icons.css');
.AL1SigOuter {width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; text-align: center; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/9feBFGj.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center; padding-top: 160px;}
.AL1SigName {font-family: 'Gabriela'; font-size: 28px; text-shadow: 0 0 2px #fff; margin-bottom: -30px; font-variant: small-caps;}
.AL1SigSplit {border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: -5px;}
#signature-icons a {
background-repeat: no-repeat;
display:inline-block;
position:relative;
margin:0;
opacity:.35;
filter:alpha(opacity=35%);
transition:200ms linear all;
-moz-transition:200ms linear all;
border-bottom: 3px solid transparent;

}
.AL1SigOuter #signature-icons a:hover,
.AL1SigOuter #signature-icons a:focus,
.AL1SigOuter #signature-icons a:active
{
opacity:1;
filter:alpha(opacity=100%);
border-bottom: 3px solid #571B7e;
}
</style>

<div class="AL1SigOuter">
<span class="AL1SigName"><span class ="ln">Alistair Callow</span></span>
<div class="AL1SigSplit"></div>
<div id="signature-icons">
<a href="http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Players.Stormie" target="_blank" title="PLAYER WIKI" class="player-wiki"></a>
<a href="http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Characters.AlisterCallow-Knight" target="_blank" title="CHARACTER WIKI" class="character-wiki"></a>
<a href="#" class="reply-medium" title="REPLY SPEED: MEDIUM"></a>
<a href="#" class="apparel-accessories" title="Character typically wears pants and a necklace. Also a cloak, if specified."></a>
<a href="#" target="_blank" title="Alistair speaks with a posh British accent" class="foreign-language"></a>
<a href="#" class="optime-preference" title="OPTIME unless otherwise stated."></a>
<a href="#" class="skill-carpentry" title="Alistair is a skilled carpenter."></a>
<a href="#" class="skill-animals" title="Alistair is skilled with horses and horsed combat."></a>
<a href="#" class="skill-fighting" title="Alistair is skilled in melee combat (sword/shield/hand-to-hand"></a>
<a href="#" class="skill-scholar" title="Alistair can read and write."></a>
</div>
</div>
[/html]
Hmm, we'll have to discuss this and get back to you!

kiri is a butthead; avatar by dwudles
commissions are OPEN
Any word on this yet, guys? I know you're all super busy still with the transition, just checking. I don't want to make any posts with my new character until we figure out if our thread can be canon or not.

Thanks!
Avvy by the lovely Nat!
We're still working on this. Really sorry for the delay. :c

commissions are OPEN
HELLO. SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER. ;____;
  • LASKY threads cannot be moved or reposted outside of LASKY, regardless of canon status.
  • Canon LASKY threads must have always been intended to be canon; LASKY threads cannot be retroactively declared canon.
  • Potential adoptees may declare LASKY threads as "pending-canon"; if the adopter approves the adoptee, the thread is then canon, but not otherwise.
  • Potential adoptees may continue these now-canon LASKY threads within LASKY, but they won't get +post counts for them.

Hope that answers your question!

commissions are OPEN