Re: [SP] Sapient Disbandment

POSTED: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:05 pm

[SP] Disbandment (Update)

Removal of the Sapient sub-forum, Discord server, and archival of the Pack threads:

Since our official disbandment date is tomorrow, our sub-forum has been removed! Never fear, your threads are all still here! They have all been moved to the Northern Tides sub-forum! As you all were previously warned, our Discord server has also gone away. Finally, the two non-mandatory disbandment-related pack threads have been archived.

Thank you to everyone who participated until the very end! We hope that you all continue to have fun and enjoy the forum beyond your Sapien home!

Sapient Pack Game Point Claims and Pack Icons:

Due to our pack being officially disbanded by July 16th, and this month being rather busy for your leadership, we had to start the disbandment-clean-up process a little earlier than we would have liked. Since the pack is, now, officially disbanded on the forum as well, we ask that players collect any remaining Sapient Pack Game Points and make your FINAL claims to our Maintenance thread by Saturday, July 21st.

If you haven't claimed your Sapient pack icon yet with either the buying or a cash-all-in option, be sure to do that as well!

Sapient Communal Animal Claims:

The Communal Animal claim list has been updated. You still have until July 31st to make any additional claims. As a reminder, you are allowed (1) Horse, and a max of (3) other livestock within reason. Any other additional claims or other questions regarding the communal stock may be made to private messaging or Discord messaging Songbird or replying to this thread.

Songbird

POSTED: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:18 am

oh my dear lord, I was not ready for losing the frat house TT~TT
thank you Kitty and Songbird and the previous leaders for all the time and effort given to this pack, it was an amazing ride!!

If I still can, I'd like to claim Domino. But if I can't take a horse because of Tzila's already owned horse, then I'd like to claim the two lambs :3c

Also, purchasing an icon with some of my game points (not trading all of them in)
Characters: Tzila Napier
Prize: Pre-made SP icon - SP Pack Icon
Hover: may our cups be never empty
Placement: Luperci, SP cup, Coffe mug, Deer (pretty pls)
Tzila Napier
Cour des Miracles
Seigneur
Nina
I only procrastinate and yell at Kitty
NO DEATH
woman king

POSTED: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:05 pm

OMG I just found out about this right when I decided to bring Derek back. May I still Trade in ALL of my current Game Points in exchange for one of the icons? If so I would like the SP jewel placed after my mate icon with the hover of 'Former party animal' if that is okay??
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">

Krokar
Greenhorn
Ash
Luperci I sat with fishers, but never fished

POSTED: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Nina, Since you were active on Tzila throughout a good portion of SP's history, I'll let you have Domino!

300 points have been deducted from your current claim, leaving you at 662 GP. Your icon has been requested.

Ash, That's fine! Your points have been wiped. Your icon has been requested.
Asura Creo

Loners
Wolfdog
Songbird
Moderator Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

POSTED: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:26 am

[SP] Disbandment (Update 2.0)

Communal animal claims are now closed. Thank you everyone for the fun times! See you all around the forum!

Songbird

Dead Pack News