The Dog I want to Adopt!

It's my cake day on imgur ^^

POSTED: Sat May 21, 2016 12:36 pm

http://imgur.com/gallery/YH3pv He's a 7 year olf Great Pyrador, which is a cross between the yellow lab, and a great pyrenees ^^ He's been living in a shelter for the past three years of his life and probably wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for donations to CT Save a pup, so I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to find him while pursuing my dog training certification. ^^
Nyx

Nyx
Loners
Wolfdog
Corie
Luperci Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Sat May 21, 2016 1:05 pm

Awww he's such a sweetie! And that's so awesome you're adopting him!!! You are gonna be the happiest person and he's gonna be the happiest lil pooch!

Seven years, heck yeah, ain't no pup that isn't always and forever a puppy! I am totally jelly, I can't wait for the day I can adopt myself an old pooch! They are just the best cuddlers!
Code by Raze     Sig Pic by Alaine     Avatar by San

San
Luperci Angler, Carpenter, Striker Tusk Stubborn Love bbleeearrrrghhhhhh
THE CURE FOR ANYTHING IS
salt water
TEARS, SWEAT OR THE SEA

POSTED: Sat May 21, 2016 1:52 pm

He is the sweetest! And thank you!! ^-^ I will be the happiest person too omg I love him so much ^^ and I'm sure you will be able to adopt your very own old puppy some day ^u^

when I was going there regularly to get my training certificate I took him out so often everyone started calling him my "boyfriend" I was like what xD
Nyx

Nyx
Loners
Wolfdog
Corie
Luperci Bound by blood, never alone.

Pets