Rat and rats!

eeee

POSTED: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:07 pm

So for those of you who don't know, I owned, bred and showed fancy rats for nearly 10 years.
We're currently ratless (lost our last ancient girly today :c) but I have convinced fiancé to let me have a few bucks later in the year! They're going to be trick trained and probably photographed way too much >_>

I have a thing for splodgy rats.. well, a thing especially for masked rats/rats with patchy markings, because my first ever "heart rat" was a black masked boy. But I like splodgy rats in general.
Like these splodgy little thingss:

I was actually drooling over them when my friend posted photos of them a few months ago! My friend who bred them (who also gave me my first ever girls nearly a decade ago) has just sent me the sweetest message offering me pick of her next splodgy litters (because she knows I <3 the splodgies)!

I'm so touched and happy that she'd let some come to me and I'm trying not to be too excited but I am so excited.
And fiancé just said to me "they're like little Border Collies" which is fiancé-speak for "they're gorgeous", and asked if he gets one to train haha.
MARSALIAMAROK
Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Rat
Luperci Mate to Talon

POSTED: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Eep! Lovelyyyyyy!!!
Devil in Disguise

Seal
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:55 pm

They are SO cute! <3