intuitive animal communication

let me practice on your pets!

POSTED: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:31 pm

So, this might sound bizarre and questionable to some people but I'm learning intuitive animal communication and I want to practice on people's pets. What is that, you ask? It's a fancier way of saying animal psychic. I'm 100% n00b at this so don't expect anything, this is mostly me stretching my intuition muscles and learning to listen to its subtle nuances. So the only catch is this: you have to let me know what I got right and wrong about your animal(s). It's more like you're helping me practice than I'm actually reading your pet, but if I get it right then great! xD
Feel free to ask me to ask/tell your pet anything you'd like. It can be any kind of pet, from tarantula to dog to horse to cat to snake... you get the picture! Please send a picture of your pet, your name, and your general location. If you don't have a pic then a description and name/age/sex is just fine. Here is a list of example questions you can ask, or make up your own:

- What are your likes and dislikes, and for each why do you feel as you do?
- What are you worried about? Why?
- Describe your best animal friends. Why are they your best friends?
- Do you like children? Why?
- What are your favorite toys? Why?
- What is your favorite place to sleep?
- What are your favorite foods?
- Describe your personality.
Available for commissions
helkiarts.com

Nico
Creature

POSTED: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:33 pm

I'm interested to see lol but do you need my full name? O.o

edit: But I have plenty of pics of my guinea pig on hand xD
Nyx

Nyx
Anathema
Malphas Venator
Corie
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:44 pm

nope, just name and pics of whichever animal. smaller animals can be more difficult to connect with (at least for a beginner like me *facepalm*) but i would love to give it a whirl. do you have any questions you'd like to ask your guinea pig or do you want me to think about some general things, or just try to connect and see if they have anything to say? it's up to you. just let me know :D
Available for commissions
helkiarts.com

Nico
Creature

Pets