Salsola
The Gamekeeper (NPC)
Lorraine
Luperci Cavalleria, Vaquera
vitriolic

POSTED: Sat May 21, 2016 3:46 pm

here are some pics of my furry friends!

For my birthday this year I got two guinea pigs, and i love them soo much

Almond is very sweet and quiet, I was so surprised when I got him because I'd never seen an Abyssinian guinea pig before. The red eyes only sweeten the deal!

I got Peanut from petsmart, who get their rodents from mills, so he's not the most friendly boy because of poor socialization and environment, but I love him anyways.
Salsola
The Tradesman (NPC)
Marcy
Luperci
BORN IN BLOOD

POSTED: Sun May 29, 2016 10:44 am

I wanted to share some more recent pictures of my doggies <3333

Cody (who is an old fart)

Max who thinks he's a big dog but is really a big baby

Ember (right) showing off her fearsome roar

Pebbles being a calendar puppy

And One-eye, who is neither a dog nor a pet really, but is my favorite froggy in the frog pond (and should've been a Disney villain)

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Sun May 29, 2016 12:13 pm

My little fox man was in a series of competition trailers this week :o
He's the one running around the crown, on the right running down the steps and barking xD
https://youtu.be/FwsVeoNtXV4
MARSALIAMAROK
Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Rat
Luperci Mate to Talon

POSTED: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:23 pm

Show off my hedgehog? Yeah, why not XD

Also Corpse Husband = <3
Devil in Disguise

Seal
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:16 pm

hi im fizz and the secret to life is BEING HAPPY ALL THE TIME

hullo we are the business: kylo (bottom) & jayne (there is also wash but he is sleeping somewhere, he is old and doesn't like us)

I am Winston Chernenkoff III and I will eat your soul for breakfast.
Loners
Wolf
Candace
Luperci Thyri: Sisters in Arms

POSTED: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:16 pm

These 2 cuties are Jacaranda (rattery name) Snickersnee (dumbo) & Jackanapes. We set up an autumn photoshoot for them because we're sad like that xD
MARSALIAMAROK
Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Rat
Luperci Mate to Talon

POSTED: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Updort on my babbies.

My tarantula, Chaos, died earlier this year. He wasn't old, nor was he poorly looked after or anything, he just died :(

I also had to rehome my girly bunny Jay, this was because Henman, my little boy bunny kept bothering her to the point that she was starving to death. We kept them separate for a while, but then I had to move back to my parents place and there wasn't enough room for all the bunny hutches. She now lives with a vet nurse a little while away and is very happy last I heard.

I still have Henman, my scruffy little old man:

I have to groom him nearly everyday at the moment. He's a double maned lionheadX which means that his coat is really thick and he has extra wispy long bits around his mane and butt. Also, because the British weather has been so weirdly hot recently he's been moulting like mad and you can literally pull chunks of long coat out with your hands. I'd just finished a groom with him here^ So he's half de-fluffed.

Now, these next two aren't mine, no matter how much I wish they were. They're my sisters doggo's that I've been walking while she and her famalam have been away in Thailand for a month. Lucky buggers.

They are bootiful wrinkle butts! They are both Shar pei's, but Boss (the apricot) is a purebred, while Skye (the blue) is of unknown origin.

Skye is the older of the two at about 6 or 7, she's absolutely wonderful... Well... Sorta. She's great with people, great with kids and fantastic with Boss, but terrible with cats, small animals, and other dogs. She also has NO recall at all. She cannot be let off the lead because she will literally just run away. I've been working on this with her while they've been away, but no improvement so far. I WILL PREVAIL... Eventually. She does know sit and paw and other paw though :D

Boss is a big baby! He's just over a year old, pedigree Shar pei with a beautiful apricot coat. Not fawn, apricot. The distinction is very important to my sister... He's been so spoiled and he's such a mummy's boy, he's scared of his own shadow half the time, but really is a sweetheart. He takes a little time to warm up to you, but once he does he's so loving and constantly wants loves and cuddles. He's also stupid beyond belief. He regularly forgets where he's walking and turns around into doors, walls, light poles etc... He's not damaged, not blind or deaf, not got some mental thing, he's just dumb. This, coupled with his stubborn ass Shar pei nature makes him damn near impossible to train. I've been trying to get him to sit. He'll do it once and then just play up. I'm persevering though. We will master the sit. We will.

Djiacamo
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:43 am

One of my new pair of cuties <3
MARSALIAMAROK
Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Rat
Luperci Mate to Talon

POSTED: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:29 am

This is Lily, my cat. Thirteen pounds of cuteness and distraction.
(Ignore the sock)

Silverfrost
Luperci
Somebody make me feel alive
The queen of a wretched design
I walk through the fire

Pets