Re: Show off your animal friends! <3

Yeah, it's that time again I think. ;D

POSTED: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:17 am

This wimp appeared last night. His name is Apollo, but my mom and I call him Chickenshit when no one else is listening. He's a German Shepherd puppy that we are kind of fostering for my step-uncle John, who recently lost his dog.

John is crazy attached to his dogs, devoting a ton of time to training them, taking them absolutely everywhere... and so the loss hit him extremely hard, so he's been dealing with depression since he has nothing else to really come home to. My stepdad offered to purchase a new puppy for him, and we're keeping/training him for a while until John is able to bring him home.

But in the meantime I will take a thousand pictures of him, so. :D

edit: IT STARTS

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:51 am

We went on a rescue mission last night.
How people can breed animals like this is beyond me. I mean, they're absolutely beautiful, their little faces are gorgeous, but their tails are the saddest things I've ever seen and they are so so scared :( They're smaller than our 5 week old litters but obviously older. They've been fed on poor quality nuggets with no extras by the looks of things. Did I mention they're terrified?
So I have a project on my hands.
MARSALIAMAROK
Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Rat
Luperci Mate to Talon

POSTED: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:40 pm

My friend made me this (and some others).
This one's name is Wink Wink Nudge Nudge aka Winky aka Winkston Churchill aka Winkter Is Coming aka Winktober aka... any Wink name you can think of.
AbigailSadira

Let me light up the sky, light it up for you

Rat
Luperci Mate to Kira
misuse of imagination

POSTED: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:42 pm

Nyx

Nyx
The Order
The Pyre
Corie
Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Well, I've had a few pets in my life.

The first two pets we had where a dog and a cat, I can't remember what they where like (I was very little) but I do remember they where little menaces <3 They where called Oscar and Puss in Boots.
I do not have any pictures, but I do remember that Puss what an orange tabby cat and Oscar was a black and white staff.

Mollie
The next dog we had was Mollie. She was a springer spanial. She was gorgeous, but again a little trouble maker.
I believe we had a little pen that she ran around in, maybe even escaped a few times.
She was a lovely dog.

Dash & Daisy
These are the dogs I currently have. Dash is a Black and White Border collie, Daisy is a mixture of black, brown and white. Daisy is also a Border collie. Dash is quite energetic, and since their bed is next to the computer he tends to jump about on me. Daisy is a nie, calm dog until we start jumping around the kitchen. Lovely dogs, don't have pictures though.

Other pets I own/ used to own

The hamster duo
We had a little duo of brown hamsters, Bubbles, Harry and I cant remember the other ones name. We just had Bubbles, then we got two more. The other two had regular fights, we even found blood and a little notch in one of the ears. We actually don't know what happened to them.

Fish!
We have a ton of fish, and im not going outside to count them.
One is a large Sailfin plec which we call Ray. We used to own a Rainbow Shark, but I think that was eaten..... We also used to own a Orange Parrot fish. The others I don't know.

Birds <3
We have two Peach-Faced Lovebirds. Tango and Cherry. We honestly don't know their gender...

Well, that's it.

POSTED: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Felix

Skittles!!

Avatar by Despi Signature by Aly

Shawchert
Luperci
so super weirdo

POSTED: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:12 pm

My growing baby, Zeref. <3 I'm so in love with crown tails.

The Order
The Quill
Sami
Luperci Bound by blood, never alone.
We still believe

POSTED: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:02 pm

My parents rescued a(nother) Shih Tzu around Christmastime, and I haven't gotten a great picture of her until recently, so: say hi to Sophie! She has a messed up face, a twisted paw, and oversized tongue, and sometimes when she looks up at you she's got a full-on Kubrick Stare going on (evidence).

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:44 am

Also Apollo visited w/ his new dad yesterday (he is rude puppy) so I got pics of him all grown up! ;>

There are also various pictures of Apollo and all my doggies on my Tumblr. :U

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:58 am

Vesper wrote:Also Apollo visited w/ his new dad yesterday (he is rude puppy) so I got pics of him all grown up! ;>

ahmahgah he's so huge now!! The very first image at the start of this page is of him as a puppy with floppy ears and ahhhhh so handsome now. <333

My pets (Sasha excluded, the brat) get super clingy when my on-call is activated and I have to work overnights. x3

The Shoal
Bullhead
Mandi
Luperci Mate to Eliza but you'd become my candle in the dark
the sun still rises
even through the rain

Dead OOC