Re: Undertale?

POSTED: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:59 pm

Nyx

Nyx
The Order
The Pyre
Corie
Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:05 pm

GAH! I did a Pure Pacifist Run and I couldn't bring myself to do a No Mercy/Genocide run. I couldn't do it! So I watched someone else do it. Also, I know that Natewantstobattle on youtube has done a lot of good covers for the undertale music. I do love the game though. Asriel and Sans are my favorite characters.
Avi by Raze

POSTED: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:02 pm

I'm trash too. XD I got it as a gift from a friend and took a week to play through it. That Neutral Boss battle was horrifying between design and bullet hell. I died 5 times, I think? With Temmie Armor. Which I had to get because I was even dying to Temmies. XD 16 deaths by that point? And I still had too many close-calls in battles. But, I managed to survive and get my Pacifist ending! And now, despite the patch, I refuse to touch my game to explore because I don't want to upset any of them. Nope, very little will ever make me restart that game again.

But yes, beautiful music! I love some of the creative covers people have out there. And the people doing Jazz versions of songs.

Famiglia Prima (NPC)
Danii
Luperci Trovare (Scout) Mate to Lycaon

POSTED: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:58 am

The GaMERCaT came out with a new comic about undertale.
Avi by Raze

POSTED: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:24 pm

O^O I am so surprised I had not found this thread sooner. This is one of the only video games I really fangirl over and absolutely LOVE. <3 Undertale is the best game of the year to me by far...so far. XD
Khyren
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Ben
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:40 pm

So, my boyfriend is attempting to start up a let's play channel. Annnnnnnd he's doing Undertale. Annnnnnd he could use and would appreciate your support in the form of views (and constructive criticism?) if you guys wanted to give him a look?

Krenos Fails @ Undertale
Callum Knight

Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Katie
Luperci Mate to Veyra Pupsitter White Knight Rage, rage against the dying of the light

POSTED: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:00 pm

* where are the knives.

I MEAN UH I LIKE UNDERTALE A LOT. <3 personally i find it very relaxing to play through whenever im feeling down! im glad its getting the attention it deserves!
Parrish Dominion

POSTED: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Lol calm down Chara, but yeah Asriel is my favorite and his theme gives me feels ;; especially some of the remixed versions and have any of you read the comic Dreemur Reborn? It's my favorite alternate universe comic of Undertale ;v; <3
Nyx

Nyx
The Order
The Pyre
Corie
Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:45 pm

THE NUMBER OF 'SOULSTERS THAT KNOW OF UNDERTALE FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION!
....I'm only mildly obsessed....not like I'm writing a fanfic about it or anything...or having a friend do a comic based on it...or that I have over 100 UT related videos on my phone ranging from remixes to AMVs to shorts...or have an entire Spotify UT playlist...
yup...only mildly obsessed...
Avi By Nat

Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Rath
Luperci
Wreathed in Flame

POSTED: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:06 pm

*stumbles in late* I have played this many times (never Genocide, I just could not get past Sans) I want to play true pacifist once more, than leave it lol, but haven't tried since getting this laptop.

Gamers