Re: Roll for Initiative...

D&D anyone?

POSTED: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:34 pm

Ahh I play using Roll20 with some friends -- you can check out my doodles from those sessions here!

I love D&D and wish I could play it more IRL ;-;
Salsola
The Regent (NPC)
Mel
Luperci Cazadora, Vaquera Mate to Stannis Ultra Mega Chikkun? NO. She is legend... I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will rob you of your children.
occam's razor
a wild beast or a god

POSTED: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:19 pm

I'm playing a session at the moment, a Christmas special with my brother and some friends over the internet. Time for some angry Barbarian Snowman >:)

Roll20 is a great app for playing across the internet, and I love those doodles Mel :D I only doodle sometimes for the sessions I play, depending on what's happened.

Part of me really wants to try and figure out a 'Souls style D&D, like where perhaps some who play on here could play together, in a post-apocalypse setting with everyone as wolves. Of course the races and classes would have to be made completely custom, unless it was in a fantasy style as well?
Casa di Cavalieri
Recruit
Jazzy
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:07 pm

You could totally come up with something, probably get some input from others here too.

Instead of races you could have specie/specie mix, like say, Wolf, Coyote, Dog, and then the hybrids from that and also a "Animal" specie for those characters that are not in the canine family. Classes could be skills, like Warrior, Healer, Craft, etc. Something along the lines of how the packs set up their ranks and each character could have a secondary class too, like a co rank. Adventures could take place around the Soul's territory or even outside the designated "on board" borders.

You can have tournaments in the chat, especially given that it has a dice roll function. If there is enough interest, maybe the mods could add a D&D channel in the chat at some point.

I'd say at least give it some thought and see what you can dream up.
For the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the wolf is the pack.
Casa di Cavalieri
Honored Elder
Luperci Mate to Jace
Resistance is Futile
Don't Blink

Gamers