Summer slowdown

Now with a vacation!

POSTED: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:38 am

Hello my friends!

You might notice a little bit of a slowdown from me as the summer wears on. Work has been bananas and, since I work 10-hour shifts, I have little time (or brain function) to post during what little free time I have after work. I tend to play catch-up on my days off (Thursdays and the weekends), but with summer here, I have other activities that pull me away from my computer.

To help me not feel terribly overwhelmed, I'll be trying to keep the amount of threads I have per character relatively low. KR-related events and duties will be taking priority, so I apologize in advance if it takes me longer than usual to reply to a thread. I'll definitely try not to keep anyone waiting too long, but I appreciate your patience and respect if my replies are slow! <3

I will be dropping Diego del Bosque as Inferni's disbandment date approaches. If one of your characters has a thread with him, I would like to start wrapping those up if we could. Please DM or PM me if you'd prefer to OOCly close any threads with him, or any other characters of mine you have threads with.

Thanks everyone! <3
Krokar
Captain
Mandi
Moderator Luperci Mate to Eliza Drover, Leatherworker, Tailor Little Bandit
can you pull down the dawn?

POSTED: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:51 pm

You gotta do you to keep your sanity! :D <3
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Reine
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave

POSTED: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:13 am

Much love, Mandi! Take care of yourself and get some time in the sun. <3
whose eyes you gonna use?
Salsola
Sanctus Apprentice
Lin
Luperci
CENTRIFUGE
lost in the static
THE GOOD DOCTOR

POSTED: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:00 am

Thank you, my darlings. <333

Mini update: I'll be out of town this weekend, but may have some time to continue playing catch-up tonight (depending how brain dead I end up after a full day of watching my 2-year-old nephew lololol). If not, I have all of next week off, so I should be able to get all my threads replied to over the course of that time (in between hiking and camping). :D

In other, more bittersweet, news: in addition to dropping Diego, I will also be decommissioning Ailie Morgan in the coming weeks. I'd like to start wrapping up or OOCly end threads I have with her in anticipation of this.

Thank you all again for your patience! Once I start getting my thread count down to a more manageable level for the summer, I hope to be able to reply in a more timely manner. <3 ILU ALL!
Krokar
Captain
Mandi

POSTED: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:31 am

Haaaaa.

So... somehow I've managed to get an ear infection. And it really sucks. Like, I don't know how little kids get these all the time and still manage to run around and do little kid stuff. I'm a grown-ass woman and I can barely do adult stuff. The pressure is not messing around, I can barely hear out of the stupid thing, and I feel all unbalanced/dizzy, which is making me feel a little nauseous, and ugh. I don't want this to be happening to me any more. :CCC

BUT ANYWAY this is why I haven't been posting like a madwoman. I'm going to try and crank out replies today but I apologize in advance if the quality is severely lacking. ;__;
Krokar
Captain
Mandi

POSTED: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:47 am

BOO EAR INFECTION D:
<3 <3 take your time.
AbigailSadira

Let me light up the sky, light it up for you
Cour des Miracles
Archiduchessa
Rat
Luperci Mate to Kira
misuse of imagination

POSTED: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:00 pm

HELLO
I AM HERE ONCE MORE

Some friends and I are going on an adventure into the Great Smoky Mountains, so I'll likely be quiet(er) from 9/7-9/15. I will have my laptop with me, so I'll try to peek in at the end of the day to see if anything needs doing, but I may not have a lot of time to do much else.

Any pressing Krokar-related matters should go directly to Myst during this time. <3

Thank you, darlings!
Krokar
Captain
Mandi

POSTED: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:03 pm

I have successfully made it back from the mountains without being eaten by a bear or falling from a cliff. :) With any luck, this will be my last update here. However, continued patience while I adjust back into reality after such an incredible vacation is greatly appreciated. <333
Krokar
Captain
Mandi

POSTED: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:37 pm

<33333333

Squee! WB, hopefully I am patient XD I'm like a 5 year old and get super excited for threads >.>

:3 Also, glad you didn't get eaten and it sounds like you had a blast :D
Krokar
Greenhorn
Bear
If only it could have stuck
Tormented 'Soul
Devil in Angel's Clothing

Absences & Player Updates