Hurricane Irma + general slowness

POSTED: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:58 am

HAI GUESS WHO HAS BEEN SWAMPED AT WORK AND ALSO JUST FOUND OUT WE HAVE A CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS THEM? <------THIS GUY!

But yeah, Hurricane Matthew has made me pretty jaded when it comes to the categories and shiznog, but seeing as this hurricane is much larger and stronger, we have been taking the necessary actions to bunker down at my house. I personally am unsure if I will be boarding at my job (seeing as we have hurricane boarding and must have a full staff during the storm) or if i will be home, but I'm sure I will update when the actual plans get more clear.

OTHERWISE, my absence has been pretty noticed these last few months because I legit have been swamped at my two jobs. Gamestop upped my hours because of season picking up, and my other job a the Vet clinic has been short staffed for some time , and therefore I have been having to pick up the slack (last week i worked 7 days in a row, to only have one day [today] off and i have to go back for another half week before the hurricane comes by, and again, might be stuck there during the storm because of it and over the weekend[which btw i was supposed to have off and only work gamestop on saturday]) after this next week, i will also be working 9 days straight so needless to say i will probably be wishing i was dead.

sorry for generally being absent and inactive btw! I'm hoping that soon I will be able to be comfortable enough to quit gamestop so that i'll be less busy but we will see! (otherwise i will be trying to do super slow threads) Anyone who wants to put DND on our threads, that would be great! (or we can close them, but I do still want all my threads atm since i only have like four between the two characters[Till & Coax] )

Thanks guys,

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by Despi, signature image by nijipie@FA, gifted to me by Sylvey-darling

Salsola
The Tradesman
J
Luperci Witch Mate to Helena and Calla
WINTER IS COMING

POSTED: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:11 am

Stay safe!!
Salsola
The Boss
Mel
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Cazadora, Vaquera Mate to Stannis Ultra Mega Chikkun? NO. She is legend... I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will rob you of your children.
occam's razor
a wild beast or a god

POSTED: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Be careful and stay safe, I'm so worried for all my Florida peeps 8( <3
Krokar
Riparian (NPC)
San
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:51 am

Survived the storm, not sure if i can survive the aftermath though. I immediately had to go back to work (thanks florida employers who just want to make money) and pretty much was worked to the bone today only to be greeted at home with no power and my room being 90 degree mess that it always is if there isnt a fan running or anything. We do have a small generator but tbh it is only running the fridge so thay our food doesnt spoil and we arent particularly the richest people in the neighborhood so when it runs out of juice we have to basically not open the fridge until we get more gas.

Many people who lost power are starting to get it back but the grid i am on is shit and the utility workers who arent working for FPL are taking their sweet ass time to switch our power back on.

I can only hope that my 9 day working stint that is coming up is filled with lots of a/c and less of me wanting to die because of not having power in my home. (Tbh i could so live without the internet for now, i just xant stand it being 90 degrees in my room anymore. I cant sleep or get comfortable after a long day of work and this is killing me)

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by Despi, signature image by nijipie@FA, gifted to me by Sylvey-darling

Salsola
The Tradesman
J
Luperci Witch Mate to Helena and Calla
WINTER IS COMING

POSTED: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:39 pm

stay safe, J! Stay alive ~
Sapient
Scio Inter
(Online)
Sammiie
Luperci Scavenger Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:56 pm

Just a lil update for ya'll! Have power back but not internet! Ive been on my phone for awhile now and surprised i havent hit my data limit but hopefully soon my internet will be back! ( my cord was snapped during the hurricane and they are making a big deal about coming to fix it because they are buttholes >:[ )

COAXOCH ULRICH
Voyage o'er the mountains and wastelands, Far beyond the sea lies fortune,
No regrets, just live for the fight, Renounce your precious lives and ride.

Avvie by Kiri; signature image by Nuzze@FA. Click banner to request threads!
Salsola
The Family
Jmonster
Luperci

Absences & Player Updates