Wiki Luperci Pixels: Template Page?

POSTED: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:22 am

Can someone please make a wiki page for Luperci pixels? As in, a compilation of all our blank Luperci pixel templates. (I'm guessing it could go in the Templates section, under "Other Templates".)

I basically just read this thread and was reminded about my previous problems trying to find a blank lupus pixel for Maciel. I just thought that it would be easier to have one place where people can find all the pixels. :3

(BTW: Fauna pages already have their own pixel section, so I can easily go and add any blank templates to those once I have time... it's just the Luperci pixels that are the problem.)

Thanks. :)

・ ◎ ⦿ ⦿ ◎ ・

Current avatar by Gen!

Heart
Non-Luperci
Tell me to HIDE

POSTED: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:18 am

Well, here is the thread with the templates in it. I can add them to the Wiki, provided it's okayed by an admin. I'll put the link here when I've done it. I'm doing other wiki stuff, I'll just keep going. :3
Callum Knight

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer (NPC)
Katie
Luperci Pupsitter White Knight Rage, rage against the dying of the light

POSTED: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:22 am

Callum Knight

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer (NPC)
Katie
Luperci Pupsitter White Knight Rage, rage against the dying of the light

POSTED: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:19 am

I made some small edits to the pixel page -- since the ones displayed weren't just Despi's!

• Redirected to a generically named page: Pixels, to clear up any confusion about who made the templates :3 -- credited main creators, since i couldn't recall who made adapted versions off the top of my head @_@
  • Added additional editing resources (From sie's website -- and linked back); added links and more generalised resources for pixel acquisition.
  • Added all of the pixels posted within templates and Sie's ones (with links to her website).

Hope that's all ok!
By the grace of the fire and the flames
YOU'RE THE FACE OF THE FUTURE, THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS

Kitty

I'm just a snake
SO LAY ME DOWN
In the cold dark earth

Wiki Collaboration