Thread with a creature?

A maned wolf, to be specific!

POSTED: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:46 pm

Heya there! The Majestic Leg returns yet again. This time with a couple o' creatures instead of Luperci! I don't exactly have any idea what to do with them yet, but here are a couple of ideas anyway:

Creature Prejudice: Crimson and Burn are both maned wolves, which are not able to become Luperci at all. Wanna come be a butt about it? Protest how much better Luperci life is? Crim probably won't get very angry, but Burn might just take offense to protect his mate.

Pack? What's That?: Crim, still being young and naive about the world, doesn't know much about the packs in Nova Scotia. Or any pack, really. She doesn't understand why they're necessary or why Luperci choose to live with a bunch of other Luperci. Wanna come explain pack life to her? Tell her she's weird cause she's not a pack wolf? Maybe even try to convince them to stay in packlands if ya want, but they'll probably decline.
Creatures
Maned Wolf
Legacy
Creature

POSTED: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:12 pm

I WANT TO!

When I saw you join I thought it'd be fun to thread with a critter. Moon would not exactly purposely be a bully about it, but she would probably be her usual batshit crazy self and say insensitive stuff. And/OR she might equate a creature to being like dogs she has read about in books... back when humans kept dogs as pets... trying to catch one of them and walk them around on a leash not realizing that since they're intellectual equals that then becomes called slavery not pet ownership. LOL
Loners
Wolfdog
Nukiira the Great!
Luperci SoSuWriMo Winner! Thalia and Melpomene Kiss Me

POSTED: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:30 pm

Ooh, sounds neat! Lol

I'm not sure how well Burn would take a collar around his neck, but Crim would probably just be confused since she never wore one before. It could be an interesting encounter nonetheless!
Creatures
Maned Wolf
Legacy
Creature

POSTED: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:43 pm

Meet Vicira and her maned wolf companion?? <3

Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Multiple Co-ranks SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2017 Champion!
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguini

POSTED: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:27 pm

@Raze: Sure!

@Raze and @Nuki: Who starts?
Creatures
Maned Wolf
Legacy
Creature

POSTED: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Crimson Briar wrote:@Raze: Sure!

@Raze and @Nuki: Who starts?

It'd be wonderful if you could! <3

Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Multiple Co-ranks SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2017 Champion!
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguini

POSTED: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:39 pm

i would certainly love to do a thread with you provided you firstly are still looking for threads and secondly don't mind having one with one of my boys? {Ares Knight, Munroe Knight or Kira Raine}

though none of them would hold any prejudice against Crimson & Burn, out of my three Munroe would be the most curious of them and not just because of the fact they naturally look a whole lot different than most wolves but because of not living within a pack. mostly because he is so used to being within a pack and around others, even if he does understand why there are those who prefer to be loners.

Anyway, my rambling finished entirely up to you.
Casa di Cavalieri
First Officer
Sam
Luperci Herbalist

POSTED: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 pm

@Sam: Ooh, a thread with Munroe sounds cool! I think Crim would be confused as to why wolves choose to stay in one big group rather than wander around freely and why some choose to stand on two legs. I think it could be a fun thread with him!

Who shall start?
Creatures
Maned Wolf
Legacy
Creature

POSTED: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:34 pm

I don't mind starting if you like? Any preferences to where they would run into each other?
Casa di Cavalieri
First Officer
Sam
Luperci Herbalist

POSTED: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Crimson and Burn frequent around the Sticks and Stones territories and the have begun venturing into the Eastern Realms territories as well.
Creatures
Maned Wolf
Legacy
Creature