Gail Threads

POSTED: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello! I'm Nony. I'm a returning member -- I played Athena back when New Dawn was a thing -- and I have just begun writing with my new character, Gail. You can find my first AW thread with her here: link.

I'm starting this plot thread now to be proactive. I honestly don't have anything truly in store for Gail plot-wise, but winter is going to be here before you know it and my hope is to get her established in a pack before that time. My initial thought was Krokar -- even though Gail has absolutely no inclination toward water -- but I'm open to her exploring her options and seeing what else is out there. The decision will ultimately be hers to make, anyway.

If you have a character from a pack that may want to talk to her, or just someone that you think would make for an interesting thread with her, let me know. I'm open to any and all meet-and-greets, threads, plots, etc. Contact me here or by PM; I'll answer both. Thanks!

POSTED: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:18 pm

Hi Nony! I don't know if you remember me but I played Titania and Keylo in ND (not at the same time, of course). I'd love to throw Moon Moon at you. She's Keylo's daughter. She's not currently in any pack so I can't help you there, but I think I will throw her in your open thread for a meet and greet and see what happens. Yes?
Sapient
Sodalis
Nukiira the Great!
Luperci SoSuWriMo Winner! Thalia and Melpomene Kiss Me I was motivated!

POSTED: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:11 am

Aw, I do remember Keylo! The relationship he had with Ciara was so cute to read, I liked it. And yes, toss Moon Moon into Gail's open thread. I believe Gail will be jealous of the green in Moon's hair, which will make for interesting conversation.

POSTED: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello there! I as well remember way back when when ND was still a thing...I actually joined ND with my first character on board. But then I dropped off the face of the earth, and by the time I came back ND was not a thing anymore ehehe

Buuuut I can offer Gail my teenage rascal from Krokar if you would be down for the two to meet up? Oscar is actually the son of the two Captains, and has been there all his life so he would be a great source of information about Krokar! He would be more than happy to chat with a stranger about how awesome Krokar is ;)
Sapient
Virtu Summus
El
'Souls Soldier of Love Luperci Tattooist Prince of Bad Ideas

POSTED: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 pm

I would definitely be down for Gail to meet Oscar. She'll be an eager listener for anything he can tell about his home. Does he do much wandering away from Krokar? For the time being, I have Gail camping out in the Borderlands, which is nearby. They could possibly stumble into each other around there, or somewhere nearby? I wouldn't mind starting something for them if we can get a location picked.

POSTED: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Welcome back Nony! I could toss Nellie at you or any of my other KR characters if you're interested? And just a heads up, a lack of water inclination is totally acceptable in KR haha!
heartbreak is the national anthem
Krokar
Greenhorn
X-tian
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:03 am

The borderlands would be fine! Really, anywhere in Northern Tides would be fair game. Can you PM me the thread link once it's up?
Sapient
Virtu Summus
El
'Souls Soldier of Love Luperci Tattooist Prince of Bad Ideas

POSTED: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:13 pm

Sure thing, El! I'm working through some chores, but once I get a free moment I plan to get that thread started for Gail and Oscar. You'll get a PM when it's ready.

Thanks, X-tian! I'd be down for Gail meeting any of your KR characters. She could probably become a little nosy after learning about the place, venture closer for a better look, and be met somewhere near the border possibly? Staying respectfully outside of it, of course, but near enough to be noticed?

POSTED: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Sounds good to me Nony, I'd be down for anything! Would you mind starting? I could surprise you then and just toss someone at random to you. :)
heartbreak is the national anthem
Krokar
Greenhorn
X-tian
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:27 pm

I've got Lucille, her daughter Norah, as well as Reluceo in Krokar if you'd like to have a thread with any of them!
Lucille
Krokar
Captain
Myst
Moderator Luperci Mate to August Cartographer

Thread Requests & Plotting