Threads with Hero?

Open for anyone ♥

POSTED: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Hey guys! I'm looking to get back into the swing of things with one or two more threads.
I'm up for just about anything, especially the usual fights or casual meetings.

Heroshe is currently going through an arc: she is having terrible anxiety, visions, and bad dreams she cannot control. She is under extreme stress as a result. If you'd like to play into that, that's cool too.

I will warn that I'm not a big fan of having NPCs in threads.

Post length doesn't matter too much to me, but I like quality posts.
Let me know if you're interested! :0
⋆☾ ι ĸnow jυѕт wнere yoυ've вeen, вoy,
ι've waтcнed yoυ вy тнe ѕтreaм,
and don'т вe aғraιd oғ тнe darĸ,
'coѕ тнe darĸneѕѕ ιѕ ѕιмply a woмв ғor тнe lonely. ☽⋆

Loners
Wolf
Levi
Luperci
hey there little red riding hood
grace is lost to thunder

POSTED: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:51 pm

DM'd you! :3
Avatars by FinallyCowboys, Raze, and Nat! ♥
Fall in love, not in line
Krokar
Greenhorn
Ketsuki

POSTED: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:40 pm

I desperately need threads for Dax here. He's my newest character and I'm trying to find him a place in the world. He is a good guy, so I don't know if they could get into a fight. I did read your profile and see she might be up to purposefully instigating a fight... so, if you want to do that, it's possible.

Dax is a warrior from a desert society in the desert of southwestern United States. He fights with dual-wielded scimitars, or a katar when in close combat. He is a skilled horseman and has a jaguar companion, that I'm not sure will be in the thread as I'm waiting for the right time to introduce her.

He came to Nova Scotia on the trail of a missing family member, but the trail has gone cold. Now he finds himself out of his element and about to face an impossible winter, when he has barely ever experienced rain in his life let alone sleet and snow. So I'm not sure if any of that gives you an idea for just what to do in a thread or not...

Conversely, they could become friends somehow. Perhaps something/one is playing on her anxiety and fear and he helps her... like getting cornered by a bear or a loner or something. If he found her helpless (or looking helpless) against an enemy, or hurt and alone, he is the hero type and would come in to "save" her. Thoughts? We could also whip out a thread prompt generator. ;)

POSTED: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:22 pm

Dax Rangard wrote:I desperately need threads for Dax here.

Hey! I'd love to do a thread with him! ♥

I thought of two possible ideas..

1) Dax finds Hero curled up under her tree in the rain, upset and self-hurt, and tries to help her,
or
2) Hero finds Dax trying and struggling to find shelter/make a fire/something else in the rain, laughs at him for doing it wrong and helps him, for a boon of course.

Let me know what you think! ♥
⋆☾ ι ĸnow jυѕт wнere yoυ've вeen, вoy,
ι've waтcнed yoυ вy тнe ѕтreaм,
and don'т вe aғraιd oғ тнe darĸ,
'coѕ тнe darĸneѕѕ ιѕ ѕιмply a woмв ғor тнe lonely. ☽⋆

Loners
Wolf
Levi
Luperci
hey there little red riding hood
grace is lost to thunder

Thread Requests & Plotting