New and ready to go

POSTED: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:12 am

Hello everybody!

Well, I'm quite new so... I'd like to start building my character's relationships, with both packs and loners, and see what happens. I'll eventually have her join a pack, but I'm still indecisive about which one. Sapient, Anathema and Cour des Miracles all sound really interesting so far, but I'm open to meeting others (even Inferni? I read that they don't accept anything that doesn't have the 'yote vibe going, but maybe a buddy/enemy there could be a fun thing?).

Hummm, Cairina's profile covers all details, I think. I'm looking forward to have her improve archery and animal caretaking, especially horses. She's also a bit of a maniac sometimes, can be very flirtatious (both ways) and believes in spirits. Yeah...I'm not sure what else to add, hehehe.

So, anybody interested? I'd be happy to make a few friends :)
Loners
Wolfdog
Sorex
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:44 am

Hey again! :> I got Brandy here, who's a fun-loving, silly dog from Sapient! She might be a little down right now since her friend went missing, but we could definitely have a thread if you want? :O
'souls is best wolf rpg ;)
Sapient
Sodalis
Sunny
'Souls Assemblage I was motivated!
fighting dog of troy
reality doesn't change

POSTED: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:24 am

Hey!

I have Abigail who's a leader of CdM and loves horses :) She's pretty friendly and could definitely help Carina learn more about equine care. Only snag with Abi is that she just had pups so she wouldn't be able to go very far from CdM just yet D:
Cour des Miracles
Grand-duchessa
Rat
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:55 am

Hi and welcome to 'Souls Sorex!

I have quite a few Sapiens that I can throw you way :O
Dareios, who is a bit of a flirt, a warrior (primary with axe's, but has some experiance with other weapons) and owns a horse. He's also pretty flexible on the plot front ~

Tierney, another warrior, with more experiance in a variety of weapons. She's bi, but .... a bit psycho haha, from an Irish tribe of warriors with their own gods/belief system. Currently she's the stand in leader for Sapient (since Nivosus, the actual leader is... well. Stuck in a well.)

Leonardo, he's Italian, a black smith and a total old school gentleman with strong beliefs about how women should be treated/act. He cannot resist assisting a female in distress ;)

Sabrael, is Leo's youngest son. Eager, friendly and loves everyone, he has no filter between brain and mouth, nor does he ever stop speaking, haha. He means well and just wants to have fun all the time!

I'm totally flexible on threads, so if anyone catches your eye let me know. I'm also on discord: Kitty#2969 if you wanna chat and plot things out more :O
By the grace of the fire and the flames
YOU'RE THE FACE OF THE FUTURE, THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS
Sapient
Sagax
Kitty
Swindler Victimology
I'm just a snake
SO LAY ME DOWN
In the cold dark earth

POSTED: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:41 am

yo!!! ive got my anatheman boy Auspicium, maybe they can trade some stuff and he can tell cairina about anathema :>
Anathema
Seere
ad
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:07 am

Hey there, and welcome!
I have my girl Tzila from Sapient, she's a strong, independent bookworm, who has all the trading connections. She'll gladly tell you about the northern part of the peninsula over a drink, and make a bit of a case for Sapient.
I also have Cleome, my shy and gentle boy from Salsola, who could tie you up with his words and his feminine charms. He could use some friends outside of his pack, even if he's a total whimp about meeting strangers by his lonesome.
Tzila Napier
Sapient
Novus
Nina
Librarian I only procrastinate and yell at Kitty
NO DEATH
woman king

POSTED: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:00 am

Hi Sorex! Welcome to 'Souls! :D

I have Milos here in Krokar who has a fairly extensive history with livestock and handling horses (although, he's still pretty unsteady/uncomfortable atop horses) if you're interested in a thread. c: Maybe she could find him struggling with one of the horses outside of Krokar and help him out?
HERE COMES THE SUN

Krokar
Quartermaster
Mandi
Moderator Luperci Mate to Eliza Drover, Leatherworker, Tailor Little Bandit
can you pull down the dawn?

POSTED: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:04 pm

Omg I didn't think I'd get that many responses!

Sunny: I actually just saw your bar plot and immediatly thought about starting a few threads there. Maybe Cairina and Brandy meet each other there. She has acquired a few goods, so maybe seeing him down could lead her to invite him some drinks?

Rat: That sounds cool too! Although a thread there would require some travelling or something. It would be nice, though. Hummm, do you have something in mind? I'm thinking about having one of Cairina's horses be spooked by something, run off and maybe stop by the borders, and Abigail is the one to find it? Sounds a bit goofy but fun :3

Kitty: <3 Tierney has catched my eye actually since I started looking into Sapient, she seems like a very interesting character, from which Cairi could learn a thing or two. Also, Sabrael and Leonardo give me a few ideas. Maybe Sabrael comes upon Cairi, and the father finds both of them and scolds his son about how to treat a lady? My girl seems closer to his age anyway. But a thread with you is a must :>

ad: Sounds good! He's a... Seere? Trading sounds just right, she carries a few trinkets around that could be useful. Also... can he cook? It would be nice having him teach her a thing or two, and they could discuss Anathema while eating or something :D

Nina: Both of your characters ring me like Sunny's (Biff's) Bar would be a nice meeting spot. We can arrange a couple of threads there, maybe? Cleome would be a good way of learning about Salsola, and maybe a one-night stand? And Tzila... I guess Cairina will be visiting SP quite often, so future threads may be possible :3

Mandi: Sounds just good! She'll probably use any chance to show her abilities. But yeah, the horse thing sounds just right n.n
Loners
Wolfdog
Sorex
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Cairina Diglosse wrote:Rat: That sounds cool too! Although a thread there would require some travelling or something. It would be nice, though. Hummm, do you have something in mind? I'm thinking about having one of Cairina's horses be spooked by something, run off and maybe stop by the borders, and Abigail is the one to find it? Sounds a bit goofy but fun :3

That actually sounds great to me! Abi's no stranger to returning other people's horses to them lol. It would probably make sense for you to start the thread if you want to go with that scenario :D But I can get a reply up asap.
Cour des Miracles
Grand-duchessa
Rat
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Sounds great! :) I'll start a thread for us and let you know when it's up!
'souls is best wolf rpg ;)
Sapient
Sodalis
Sunny
'Souls Assemblage I was motivated!
fighting dog of troy
reality doesn't change