Threads for a new guy

POSTED: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi there. I'm new around here and looking for some threads so if anybody is up for playing with my new guy shoot me a line!
Loners
Wolf
Tarot
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Hi there Tarot. Welcome to Souls!

I'd be open to doing a thread. I've got a few characters to choose from, though looking over his personality, maybe a thread with Silas would be interesting. He's also a wolf, and was feral that turned luperci, even though he still walk around like he's in lupus. He is a slave though, which is why I say it might be interesting.

If not that, then I could offer one of my other characters.
Silas del Morte

Loners
Wolf
Salena
Luperci Forever Changing Bound to the Raven's Call

POSTED: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Hello there, Tarot! Welcome! Welcome!

I have a couple of chars that I can throw at ya? I have Iorek in Casa di Cavalieri. A bit feral but benevolent and peculiar, Iorek could confuse the heck out of Kirin with his antics? He also as a boyfriend which could be an interesting interaction. I also have Avinalora, my scrappy and sarcastic healer. She's a tiny jackal that has absolutely no fear of anyone bigger than her and can be a bit rude. Garrett is a guy who will flirt with any guy who looks cute or hot and likes doing stunts (parkour). And finally, I have my shy little Dawn whom is terrified of unknown males, especially big ones.

I can offer threads with any of them or all if they interest you?
Casa di Cavalieri
Sworn
Silverfrost
Luperci Healer; Groundskeeper The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw CdC Top Poster!
You've spent a life time stuck in silence

POSTED: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:31 pm

I will, I have myra who is in CdC area. She is a little timid atm after being kidnapped and attacked, but she is pretty good at hunting and since she's young yet she's learning new things :3

I also have Tyris who is a loner. :D He is a leatherworker and all around good guy

you have any ideas of a plot for your character or anything?

welcome to Souls btw ^^

Signature by Littlest Puff Shop and Nina (random images)
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Shawchert
Luperci SoSuWriMo 2011, 2012, 2013 Winner!

POSTED: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:24 pm

Wow everybody, thanks for all the replies!

I would like to RP with Silas and see how Kirin would react to him. He would be confused by someone who "lets" themself be a slave as he has no concept of slavery since the pack he came from would take no prisoners, so to say.

Same with Iorek and any of your characters Silverfrost. He would definitely be confused by Iorek and any homosexual character since that's another thing he can't wrap his feral mind around. If you are most interested in Iorek for our first thread then I say lets do that, and if you have ideas for the other I would be happy to try them all out.

I don't have any plot ideas yet but I am going to try and read some threads and some more information on packs and see what to make of it. One of his primary goals would be to find a fitting mate since that's why he left his pack and ended up here to begin with, but I'm not proposing... yet. ^.~ If Myra is a good hunter perhaps they could run into each other hunting the same prey? I am also peaked by the idea of Tyris and his leather working as, despite Kirin being feral, he could use an accessory or two but I might prefer that after he finds himself a den. Still he could meet Tyris and see what he has to offer, also Kirin is a skilled fisherman without any tackle currently so I know that not necessarily leather working but maybe I can think up something he needs.

Does anybody have any preference if they start or I do? I don't mind starting I just need to know what forum I should be in for us! I also have Discord to chat on if anyone wants to. Kirin Tarot#7106
Loners
Wolf
Tarot
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:42 pm

That sounds good to me. Do you want to start the thread or me? The boys can be wandering around anywhere in the neutral lands, but are usually in the sticks and stones area.
Hibiki

Sapient
Opus Parva
Salena
Luperci
復讐 生まれ変わる
Raggedy Man

POSTED: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Hibiki wrote:That sounds good to me. Do you want to start the thread or me? The boys can be wandering around anywhere in the neutral lands, but are usually in the sticks and stones area.

If you're ready to start it now that would be great otherwise i will be home in a couple hours and could do the honors.
Loners
Wolf
Tarot
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:55 pm

I am unfortunately about to head to bed. I wouldn't be able to start something until tomorrow. If you don't mind the wait, I could get the thread up for us tomorrow.
Faith de le Poer

Inferni
Civilis
Salena
Luperci Spiritualist Chaos Star

POSTED: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Kirin Rune wrote:Same with Iorek and any of your characters Silverfrost. He would definitely be confused by Iorek and any homosexual character since that's another thing he can't wrap his feral mind around. If you are most interested in Iorek for our first thread then I say lets do that, and if you have ideas for the other I would be happy to try them all out.

All my characters are some level of gay, lol
Kirin could run into Iorek and Riley doing their couple-y things lol. I could also throw Avi at Kirin, especially if he's never seen a jackal before or could think something of her since she's so tiny, lol. I could start the Kirin/Iorek thread :) Where should it be?
Casa di Cavalieri
Sworn
Silverfrost
Luperci Healer; Groundskeeper The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw CdC Top Poster!
You've spent a life time stuck in silence

POSTED: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:33 am

Here Salena I had some time so I started viewtopic.php?f=52&t=36873
Loners
Wolf
Tarot
Luperci