Winter/December Threads For Sedona

ATTN: MV, LN

POSTED: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:10 am

I've got a few plots and am open for just about anything else anyone may have in mind. Just reply here or PM/DM me! :D

PLOT #1 - Drakehund Tier One (PART A): I'd like to Sedona to go for her first Drakehund tier. I need to complete one more of MV's thread prompts (December, when they're up, not November!) in order to do this. I'm open to any of them. Let me know if your character is up to helping!
*(PART B): I need a thread where Sedona gives a pack mate a gift. If this can be incorporated into the above thread, perfect! If not, this is an open opportunity for another thread with someone.

PLOT #2 - Rawrness!: My girl has yet to really make any enemies or have anything bad happen to her. I would like her to get into a fight. Sedona's a pretty easy going person, so it'd have to be something that forces her to defend herself most likely. I haven't fully fleshed this idea out so if anyone's got ideas, feel free to say so! :D

PLOT #3 - Snowbound: The pack barn will get snowed in and I'd like Sedona to get trapped inside with a pack member she has yet to meet. This way she can meet someone new while awaiting rescue.

PLOT #4 -A Really Hard Snowball: Anyone up for some fun playing in the snow, (snowball fight) only to end up accidentally getting beaned by a rock and have to have Sedona do some first aid? Preferred if this was NOT a member of MV as it will be in the Neutral territories.

Any other ideas? Put 'em in here! <3

1a. Zuri Acidic-Trombetta
*1b.
Last edited by Sedona Whitesage on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Westy
Luperci MV Top Poster!
Work Hard, Play Hard

POSTED: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:01 am

I can offer Zuri for plot 1a. since I need another thread prompt for that same rank one drakehund.
Dahlia de le Poer

Salsola
The Family
Salena
Luperci SL Top Poster!

POSTED: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:47 pm

Salena: Well that works out perfectly then! As soon as the December thread prompts are up, I'll DM you on discord so we can pick one to do? :D I can also already think of something Sedona could possibly gift to Zuri if we can fit that in. <3

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Westy
Luperci MV Top Poster!
Work Hard, Play Hard

POSTED: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:32 am

Still open! Anybody else interested? :)

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Westy
Luperci MV Top Poster!
Work Hard, Play Hard

POSTED: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Maybe Sedona could give Falcon a gift, since he's relatively new? Or we could do one of the December thread prompts? c:
Mistfell Vale
Crowstooth
Alexander

POSTED: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:02 pm

YES *Dm's on Discord*

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Westy
Luperci MV Top Poster!
Work Hard, Play Hard

Thread Requests & Plotting