Thread with a spoiled princess (Cicely threads!)

Cdm + Masquerade (CdM/Casa/Vale/Shoal)

POSTED: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:24 am

After taking a short break from Souls, I have returned from the depths of college with Cicely Sadira! She is a character who I adopted and (sadly) briefly played before my hiatus, so I'm looking forward to jumping back in the game with her. Rather bossy and self important, Cicely's attitude can be a bit much for most people - but this can make for some fun threads! Her extroverted nature can make her the life of the party (and she loooooves being the center of attention!). I am looking for some threads with her fellow Courtiers, as well as members of any of the packs/loner groups attending the Masquerade Ball!

While I have some ideas listed below, I am also open to suggestions! Cicely can help with co rank/specialization threads as well (take advantage of the relaxed thread requirements this month!) so don't be afraid to put in your own ideas :)

Masquerade Ball Thread - open to CdM + CdC/MV/Shoal
- Cicely has had very little exposure to alcohol in a part setting...so you can bet that she's about to find out what her alcohol tolerance is! Drunken shenanigans are welcome...
- Being a "natural born performer", Cicely will be jumping in with the band to collaborate on songs with them at some point during the night. While she has a decent voice, being tipsy certainly doesn't help her case. Want to jump in on a singing session, or bust out an instrument to support Cissy's vocals? Or you can point and laugh
- Fancy a dance with this lady? Alcohol makes Cicely much more friendly and approachable, so this is your chance! Depending on how things go, she may even steal a kiss at the end of the night...or rip off your mask to reveal your true identity *gasp* or vice versa ;)
- The morning after will NOT be pretty...fancy waking up to a hungover Cissy in a strange place?

Other threads
- With the relaxed thread requirements put in place for this month, I would love for Cicely to obtain a co-rank in Tailoring! With the Masquerade Ball coming up, now would be the perfect time for your character to request Cicely's assistance in piecing together a respectable outfit. After fiddling around with her own outfit (per Abigial's assistance), Cissy feels more confident than ever in her tailoring skills and wants to practice! Of course, that doesn't mean something can't go horribly wrong....
- Cicely found a new friend! Despite Cicely's aspirations to groom him up, Biggs isn't quite the lapcat she expects him to be...perhaps Biggs lands in a spot of trouble with your character? Street cats are known for their mischief...
- Cicely has a fear of blood, but one day she might follow her father's footsteps and become a medic....maybe. For now, I would love for Cicely to be exposed to some minor injuries and/or illness. You'll find that her bedside manner is somewhat lacking...
Cour des Miracles
Seigneur
El
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:29 am

I’d love for Cicely and Tora to get into some drunken shenanigans/dancing! Or if you’d prefer to do the medic thread perhaps she can patch up some wounds he gets from a sparring match?
Cour des Miracles
Vidame
Smike
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:42 am

Smike Either sound good! Perhaps we can start with the Masquerade thread, and begin the medic thread a little later if you're good with that?

Any preference for who's starting? :D
Cour des Miracles
Seigneur
El
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:59 am

I’d love to do both! I’m fine with either you or I starting, if you’d like me to start it likely be up tomorrow?
Cour des Miracles
Vidame
Smike
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:06 am

If you're up for starting, that would be fantastic! <3
Cour des Miracles
Seigneur
El
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:04 pm

(I really shouldn't ask for any more threads cause im drowning but this is the last one i SWEAR)

okayokayokay so cidro borrowed one's of abi's dresses for the ball and kind of.... ruined it with vomit/tears/a variety of substances. Maybe we could have a thread of him guiltily stumbling in with it begging for cissy's help before abi finds out (even though she wouldn't be mad lol).

alternatively, cidro's getting beaten up pretty badly and is gonna be missing from the court for a few days with some scars. If you want some medical shenanigans, maybe she could fret over him a bit? he's gonna be pretty shaken up. It's up to you!
Cour des Miracles
Marquis
Abby
Luperci
QUISIERON ENTERRARNOS

POSTED: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:18 pm

Abby - Girl, you know I can't get enough of Cicely and Cidro shenanigans! <3

I'll go ahead and DM you to hash out some details!
Cour des Miracles
Seigneur
El
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:08 pm

NNGGGGggggggggggg I HATE MYSELF BUT auntie Kalypso??
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Reine
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave

POSTED: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:27 am

Gen - YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT ;)
Cour des Miracles
Seigneur
El
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:40 am

Daddy/Daughter thread? With mischevious cat thrown in too maybe?
Cour des Miracles
Seigneur
Sam
Luperci Mate to Abigail

Thread Requests & Plotting