The Hero and the Merchant

Looking for threads

POSTED: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:46 pm

I need some additional threads, maybe 2-3 each, for Aldora and Baelish (those brackets yo)

Some ideas for Aldora

1. Salsola - would like to interact with someone from Salsola, in passing, and perhaps not have it go up in flames?
2. Wanna meet a tiger? Aldora has a tiger. Meet a tiger, you know you want to.
3. CdC or CdM - let Aldora lend an ear to a problem of yours and give you advice, or just a shoulder to cry on

Some ideas for Baelish

1. Trade - let him trade something with you, or, have heard of him through the grapevine and request a special item
2. Family ties - he has a million siblings across board I'd like to have him interact with; calling all spawn of Grace!
3. MV only - need a stag related thread for next Drakehund rank
Last edited by Aldora Knight on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Casa di Cavalieri
Lionheart
Nat
Luperci Artisan (Vocals), Hunter goose slayer

POSTED: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:56 am

Kaeli wouldn't attack a Casa member unprovoked, as much as she would like to, but her threatening vibe could be interesting in an encounter. And she would totally look at the tiger and be like "I want you in my wallllll"
Salsola
The Henchman
Hydra
Luperci Cavalleria

POSTED: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:36 am

Kaeli Blacksun wrote:Kaeli wouldn't attack a Casa member unprovoked, as much as she would like to, but her threatening vibe could be interesting in an encounter. And she would totally look at the tiger and be like "I want you in my wallllll"

Yeaaah might not be the best idea. Aldora and Ovidiu don't take "threatening vibes" that well... it would be a very short encounter one way or another.

Casa di Cavalieri
Lionheart
Nat

POSTED: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 am

Stag thread with Posey? C:
Petite Cour
Séneschal
Raze
Luperci heliophagy You Tried: A Reward for Doing the Thing SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2019 Champion!
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:50 am

Skoll Haskel wrote:Stag thread with Posey? C:

Oh yes please :D

Casa di Cavalieri
Lionheart
Nat

POSTED: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:40 pm

If you are up for it we could play on that? Kaeli is caught lurking about, they stare eachother down and part on a somewhat tense note?
Or we could work out something else?
Salsola
The Henchman
Hydra
Luperci Cavalleria

POSTED: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Tora would love to meet a tiger! Conversely, he also does woodworking so he and Baelish could make a trade of some kind?
Petite Cour
Épéiste
Smike
Luperci What the spud!?
Dishonor is removed through death

POSTED: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:46 pm

Hello Nat!

If you're still looking for some Salsolan interaction, although I cannot offer an active and long-standing member of the pack, I do have an option which might actually be more advantageous?

It depends on what you're looking for specifically, but in the next week or so I'll be bringing a couple Salsolan kids on-board from the Portland Outpost. (Wisteria and her brother Aurelion). While they have yet to become seasoned parts of 'the family' their mother and father were long-standing members of the pack- and their dad used to be responsible for their slaves.

They will be guarded (as is custom with outsiders) but perhaps a bit more lose-lipped than their more adult pack-mates. And completely non-agressive. Aldora being an archer will definitely sweeten the deal and is bound to get Wisteria's (an aspiring archer) attention.

I hope this helps. I intend to get them on-board very soon.
Wisteria Valentine
Salsola
The Confidant
Stormie
Luperci In memoriam

POSTED: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:26 am

Oh oh oh, is the tiger thing on the table? Dumb Arthur should try to "save" Aldora.

Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Tarot
Luperci
shiny knight

POSTED: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:08 pm

Stormie: Intriguing, I'd like that! Aldora loves children too, she'll be very kind to them. Let me know when you'd like to move ahead with this.

Tarot: Hilarious, I'd be totally up for that!
Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Nat
Luperci Mate to Zuri Negotiator I They stole my dirty socks... :(