New plots for new peoples

POSTED: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:24 pm

Hello! I'm Syndicate, a new member, and I would love to get involved more in Souls! I'm a big believer in allowing organic chemistry flow between characters, and allowing threads to kind of "happen as they may", but I do have a general direction I would like my first character to go.

She is currently a loner, although I am interested in nudging her toward Salsosa. With that said, I would love for her to encounter a pack-member and have a few threads of interaction/travel/tension before taking her to join.

Just a quick little overview of her as a character: she's pretty distrustful and independent, but she's looking to join a pack and basically "start anew" in Souls after a rather complicated history of being the apprentice of an assassin, that she fell in love with. She's in a pretty intense emotional state of uncertainty/vulnerability, and I would love to see someone prey on that a bit but simultaneously try and earn her trust by teaching her IC about Souls and the existing packs. She's a huge loyalist, and even though she's trying to find a more moralistic way of life my overarching idea for her is to eventually fall back into her old ways.

Of course, I am 110% open on pretty much any interactions at this point, regardless of pack.
Loners
Wolfdog
syndicate
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:03 am

Kaeli is actually searching to gather more positive/beneficial relationships inside Salsola. So she can be her sponsor if you like?

Kaeli is ruthless, a soldier through and through with a bit of a dark side that she keeps tame by hunting and fending off threats to the Kingdom. They could meet in neutral lands, hunt together, share a meal, or do something completely bad and steal/murder someone. She is up for anything really.
Salsola
The Warden
Hydra
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:56 am

I know we already dmed - but I am happy to use and abuse symre and brocade. A follow up thread perhaps ?
᛫ ᚻᛖᛞᛄ ᛫ ᚹᛁᛏᚳ᛫
Salsola
The Family
(Online)
Amanda
Luperci

Thread Requests & Plotting