Pack Idea: New Caledonia

POSTED: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:43 pm

ImageNew CaledoniaImage

I have been working on a Pack Concept for the past couple of months (with input from a great many beta readers and concept testers! Thank you to each and every one of you!) and would like to put it forward to gauge interest from the rest of the Board.

Here is a link to the Google Document: New Caledonia

Extra Plot Point not in Document:
    - Opportunity for existing packs to help or turn away refugees - could this come back to bite them later?!

A few important notes:
    - I figured out how to use Discord and create a group! Feel free to join in to brainstorm/discuss your characters! Invite here!
    - Currently my plan is to bring Iomair on board sometime towards the end of May - this gives me time to wrap up Tolkiens story line and decide how I want to play her out. In addition it gives other players time to decide how they would like to participate!
    - I plan on bringing Iomair on board as a Loner, and depending again upon interest creating a small Loner Group with the intention of applying for a pack. Again this all depends on interest!
In addition I must add: I am not an artist, coder, or wiki-sorceror. This Pack Concept would not be possible without the amazing collaboration that comes from all over this site! If anyone has any of the skills mentioned and would be interested in donating their time and skills towards things like the Rank Table, Icons, and Wiki, please let me know!

Thank you for reading as I know its a doozy! <3 I hope that it inspires you!
Salsola
The Inquisitor
Amanda
Luperci Vedetto, Milite
you forget I have a gypsy heart
listen to the wild

POSTED: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:29 am

This is interestinggg :o
I'd love to learn more about the Gods (unless I'm missing that part in the doc, it's pretty early for me lol)
The Shoal
Trout
Rat
Luperci Mate to Milos as one we are everything we need
MOTORMOUTH
Don't Stop Me Now

POSTED: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:21 am

That's definitely on the list!
Wisteria Valentine
Salsola
The Confidant
Stormie
Luperci In memoriam

POSTED: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:34 pm

This is a stunning amount of work! It's making my fingers itch for a few noble types I've come up with over the years. I can't exactly say "count me in," given I don't even have a third slot yet (and I'm already eyeing Del Cenere), but I'm definitely keeping an eye on this. c:
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Alexander
Luperci Carpenter Top Poster

POSTED: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:43 pm

[breathes at this]
The Cartel
El Zorro
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:16 am

oooo lawd I like thiiiis!

Signature Image by Pabs
The Cartel
La Luciérnaga
Pabs
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:33 am

Join usss
Wisteria Valentine
Salsola
The Confidant
Stormie
Luperci In memoriam

POSTED: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:00 pm

Oh man, I feel like this would be an awesome group for one of my Quayle family characters! *__* I could totally envision a Danaë x Bo baby or some kiddo of Illiam for this. :O

Lil Skelly avatar by Trophy!

Loners
Coyote
Tammi
Luperci They stole my dirty socks... :(

POSTED: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:00 pm

Come one come all! Iomair will be coming on board on April 26th. I'm very excited to interact and write stories - if you want to brainstorm characters I would recommend joining the discord as we have some great collaborators who can help you out if you need assistance! :>

As well, Tamlin Anor (Becky)'s character is already on board scouting things out - hit her up if you'd like some early interaction!

Thank you everyone for your interest ! <3 :D
Salsola
Indentured Servant
(Online)
Amanda
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM)
straight through the smoke

POSTED: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:10 pm

Loners
Wolfdog
Hilli

Thread Requests & Plotting