Star Threads

getting back in! - closed for now

POSTED: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:49 am

Hey guys, I've joined back up with Starlight Hushhowl. She's a 9ish month old Cavalier who's being mentored by her cousin Aldora Knight. She's primarily interested in swords and horses (later needs to develop an interest in blacksmithing) and she's surprisingly non-humanized for a Cavalier. I'd like about 3 threads with her within or near CdC!

Here are some prompts:

• Training: She'll be going up in her First Blood soon. Her weapon of choice is a sword, but she's already had enough training in feral combat that she's fairly comfortable in that. She'd like a little more tutelage in hand-to-hand or perhaps shield and sword.
  • Horses: Star has a quiet passion for horses. She's taken it upon herself to help in their care and exercise, but she's still new to riding them and their healthcare and training. Any experiences with this would be very helpful, even if they're bad ones.
  • New Interests: Any kind of new experiences to introduce her to interests (or things she never wants to try again) to help her grow into a fine adult
  • Family/Friends: She's fairly quiet, gruff, and quite cold, but that doesn't mean that she's heartless! She's just not super keen on showing her affections for others. Maybe she could make a new friend or royally mess up and ostracize someone that she didn't mean to.

Threads
1. Orion Knight - Family/Training - Who starts?
2. Nora Knight - Hand-to-Hand combat + Friendship? - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43240
3. Luca Knight - Horses/Family - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43304
Last edited by Starlight Hushhowl on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Casa di Cavalieri
Reticent
Kris
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:25 pm

Grandpa can get her up on a horse and riding a bit more around the Fort :)!

Casa di Cavalieri
Lune
Melissa
Luperci Sailor The Brotherhood: Master Equestrian

POSTED: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:42 pm

Darkness knows sword work enough to help her with basics, but he works best with a bow! :D Also, he's a basket fisher, so that might be a new experience for her?

Pushok has been working with Dusk to get some hand-to-hand, so he knows some really basic stuff. He also trains with a wooden great sword, so maybe they could spar? XD

Edit: I didn't see you only had two threads. XD I don't want you to overdo yourself, so lmk if you're up for another <3
Show'em the Ol'Razzle Dazzle
Salsola
The Tradesman
Dark
Luperci
War is in My Heart

Thread Requests & Plotting