Corapalooza!

NC / Northerners

POSTED: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:35 am

Finally getting round to requesting some threads for CorCor!

- She initially left 'Souls with her parents a couple of months ago but changed her mind pretty swiftly and has recently joined NC to be with her littermates (and big half-sis!) I'm totally up for brainstorming what happened to make her change her mind about leaving; I'm also thinking she might be in the market for a cNPC at some point and someone with links to the former Krokar would be awesome ;o

- She can look after herself in feral or unarmed combat but might be interested in learning with a weapon.

- Potential co-ranks: Pathfinder / Corsair / Heartward (the latter probably should be once she mellows a bit!)

- She scurred of fire if anyone wants to work that into a thread!

- General NC meet-n-greets might be good, especially if they have some sort of twist/focus to them. Also very much open to threads with ex-Krokarans!

Hopefully there's enough ideas there to snag someone's interest!
New Caledonia
Commoner
Rat
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:42 am

Sista thread! We could do something with one of your coranks? Pathfinder could be neat since Willow wanted to do the exploration path in KR! C:
I can feel the thunder that's breaking in your heart
I can see through the scars inside you
Del Cenere Gang
El Probado
Raze
oderint dum metuant You have to love yourself a fire
cave canem
unconditional loyalty

POSTED: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:35 am

Daisy is going for Corsair too! I know we were talking about a group thread but I'd love a one on one to help me figure Z out more :>
if the thunder don't get you
then the lightning will
Salsola
The High Inquisitor
Mel
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Informatore & Cazador LET ME IN
a tightening atrocity
caveat emptor
the magnitude of choice
∙ ECLIPSE ∙

POSTED: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:30 pm

Pathfinder thread with Willow would be amazing! I also want to see Cora, Willow and Sidonia all together :D

And yess more sister times!! (and I'm loving the idea of Daisy being called Z, jsyk.) All family members are welcome to call Cora CorCor to annoy her.
New Caledonia
Commoner
Rat
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:11 am

Totally forgot to ask who should start what, although I'm good to start everything if you guys want? ;o
New Caledonia
Commoner
Rat
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:57 pm

I've got my new girl Nkechi aiming to come to NC if you would like to have a thread with her.
Zuri Acidic-Trombetta

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Salena
Luperci Mate to Baelish

POSTED: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:19 pm

Zuri Acidic-Trombetta wrote:I've got my new girl Nkechi aiming to come to NC if you would like to have a thread with her.

Oooh, yes please!
New Caledonia
Commoner
Rat
Luperci

Thread Requests & Plotting