Brackets, Threads, Replies!

Miranda's Somewhat organized thread request!

POSTED: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:32 pm

Brackets, Threads, Replies

Alena | Slots: Unlimited | WikiForum ProfilePost Log

Got the OK from Vida to assume she was accepted. I can start having threads in MV

• Settling in to Mistfell Vale ~
    Alena is having trouble adjusting to pack life having spent her life in the wilds first with her parents and then with Aenan. She need someone to help her work through her feelings and help her through the transition from Loner life to Pack Life.

• Any of the Thread Prompts for MV!

• General Life Skills
    Alena was very sheltered as a child, her parents kept her from doing much of anything and because of that she lacks general knowledge that most pups would have learned at an early age.

• Training Threads
    Alena has been trained in the very basics of hand-to-hand by Galilee Haskel, and the basics of knife wielding by Hibiki. It would be good for her to have her learn more about fighting, as well as a more in-depth lesson on Weapons and their care.

• If you have any other ideas Feel free to DM me. I'm pretty much game for anything!

Dawn Hushhowl| Slots: Unlimited | WikiForum ProfilePost Log

• Weapons training threads!
    Dawn is a very skilled archer, and she is learning how to wield the Rapier that Armani crafted for her. But learning about other weapons would be beneficial, to know their downsides far before any battle came her way.

• Tailor Co-Rank
    Dawn is going for the Tailor Co-Rank. If your Rank Cloak has been damaged, or need a piece of clothing fixed? Bring it to Dawn and let her patch it up! Want to order something bigger, such as a full outfit? Might take her a while but she can do it!

• Trading!
    Dawn has pelts, fabrics and a wealth of other items she would be willing to trade!

• Exploration~
    Dawn enjoys exploring! Perhaps while out exploring she can meet some friendly, or not so friendly faces!

Seira Greyfire| Slots: Unlimited | WikiForum ProfilePost Log

Seira is a member of Bête Noire, living in Jordheim Village
  • New Friends!
    Seira enjoys meeting new wolves. She wanders off now and then from Jordheim to make new friends.

• Asthma
    Are you witchy? Are you a healer? Have you witnessed one of Seira's famous Asthma attacks? Try to fix Seira's asthma with herbs or rituals!

• Herbalism
    Teach Seira about herbs! She needs to learn about all the herbs that can heal wounds and make people feel better.

• If you have any other ideas Feel free to DM me. I'm pretty much game for anything!
Last edited by Alena on Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:29 am, edited 9 times in total.

Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne
Miranda
Luperci Mate to Aenan Fisher I SoSuWriMo 2013, 2020 Champ!

POSTED: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:05 am

My girl Clem here could trade with one or both of yours! She has assorted goods, ranging from Salsola's trade goods, select items from Onuba, some things her mom has... acquired, and other stuff she's scavenged and/or created, like bone needles.

Salsola
Merchant Apprentice
Lorraine
Mercante light of the North
basilisk eyes
towering citadel

POSTED: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:31 am

Maybe Dawn can make a dress for Zelda? Zelda's not got a lot to trade for it but can offer an extra hand in bringing materials or something?

Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
Dread

POSTED: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:33 pm

Giving this a small bump!

Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne
Miranda

POSTED: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:57 am

Hey! I'd love to get the sisters together. Not only do we need to do a thread that covers them meeting up for the first time since Day's return to CdC from the outpost, Day will also have a few needs that we might be able to throw into that thread or one more.

She left the Outpost in a hurry after hearing of Darkness' death, and in order to travel swiftly she left any possessions behind. So perhaps we could do a thread with Dawn tailoring something for her while she gushes about Armani?
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Nukiira
Luperci Stable Master Tier I Caution! I bite.

POSTED: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:07 am

Yes yes! I'll send you a pm on discord.

Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne
Miranda

POSTED: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:24 pm

giving a small bump, updated some things and added a new character!

Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne
Miranda

POSTED: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:28 pm

Hayyy sis! Would you like to do a training thread together? Day has a few weapons she needs to get used to, along with her new primary weapon crafted by Dawn's bby Armani.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Nukiira
Luperci Stable Master Tier I Caution! I bite.

POSTED: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:23 am

I didn't see this until now! I'll shoot you a msg on Discord Nuki!

Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne
Miranda

POSTED: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:15 am

Small Bump

Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne
Miranda