Pack Concept: Entella

POSTED: Sat May 23, 2020 3:08 pm

Hi guys!

I've been bandying about an idea for a pack, and I thought it might be time to see who—besides myself, of course—might find themselves interested in something like this. Please feel free to let me know if you're interested, have questions, critiques, etc.

Please keep in mind that this won't go beyond the planning/discussion stage until early 2021 (February, March, April, etc.).

• Potential Pack Name: Entella
  • Colors: Flax Smoke (#75825b) and Juniper (#6a8e89)
  • Google Doc: Link
  • Basic Idea for Pack: A close-knit group that rejects religion and mysticism while promoting ideals such as the growth of individual members, hard work, and mastery. Entella doesn't discriminate based on species or luperci status—though those interested in joining who are non-luperci may encounter difficulty with regards to some of the cultural aspects—but those who fail to show proper respect in their joining threads will be chased away from the borders, or worse.
    • What sets it apart from the current packs?: Openly practicing religion and/or 'magic' is strictly prohibited in Entella. While there are ways around this ICly, characters caught praying or performing witchcraft may very well find themselves disciplined in some way.
    • Rank ideas: Entella is an ergatocracy, wherein the labor heads make many of the day-to-day decisions within their tiers based on merit, but final decisions come down to those possessing leadership ranks. Latin/Roman naming conventions will be used for individual ranks i.e Imperator, Princeps, Magister, etc.
    • Pack customs and society: Though they lack traditional ‘rituals’ due to strong anti-theist sentiments, they do celebrate midwinter and midsummer as natural phenomena. The exact day of this is not always (see: rarely) known but features a week of festivities and gaiety. Achievements and milestones (birth, marriage, death, et al.) are common causes for celebration (or, in the case of death, mourning).
  • Potential Territory Claim: Cape Acadia (Timber Cove, The Bluffs)
  • Potential Leader(s):
  • Potential/Interested Members:
    • Alaine
    • Amanda
    • Gen
    • Hilli
    • Hydra
    • Jazzy
    • Kris
    • Lin *
    • Mads *
    • Mandi
    • San *
    • Smike
    • Songbird
    • veldt
Last edited by Clementine Salcedo on Sun May 24, 2020 11:57 am, edited 12 times in total.

Salsola
Merchant Apprentice
Lorraine
Mercante light of the North
basilisk eyes
towering citadel

POSTED: Sat May 23, 2020 3:29 pm

This sounds awesome! it'd be very cool to see such a nonmagical/religious oriented pack. I'd be interested!

Salsola
The Associate
Hilli
Luperci

POSTED: Sat May 23, 2020 3:33 pm

Aww, thanks Hilli! ♥ I'll go ahead an jot your name down.

Salsola
Merchant Apprentice
Lorraine
basilisk eyes
towering citadel

POSTED: Sat May 23, 2020 4:10 pm

Oh this sounds very fun, I’m definitely interested.
New Caledonia
Tavar
Smike
Luperci Pathfinder I, Woodwright II, Reaver I What the spud!? Spring Spree 2020 NC's Top Poster!
Dishonor is removed through death

POSTED: Sat May 23, 2020 4:43 pm

Dang Lorraine, I'm super digging this! Count me in! c:

Del Cenere Gang
El Elegido
Mandi
Moderator Mate to Santiago Maestro Cervecero
Little Bandit They stole my dirty socks... :( Venerate savagery, Die savagely
don't look back.
don't blink.
don't die.

POSTED: Sat May 23, 2020 4:47 pm

Dang, thank you guys! ♥ ♥ ♥

Salsola
Merchant Apprentice
Lorraine
basilisk eyes
towering citadel

POSTED: Sat May 23, 2020 11:32 pm

Am very interested
Starlight Hushhowl

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Kris
Luperci Stable Master Tier I Blacksmith Tier I

POSTED: Sun May 24, 2020 5:42 am

This seems like a really cool idea; with labour and skills being seen as something so integral. I’d be up for it :)
Cedric Stryder
A Knight is sworn to valor, his blade defends the helpless
Casa di Cavalieri
Lionheart
Jazzy
Luperci Guardsman Tier III The Brotherhood: Master of Blunt Weapons They stole my dirty socks... :( 2020 SoSuWriMo Champ! Spring Spree 2020
Shield Master

POSTED: Sun May 24, 2020 10:17 am

My gosh, if my girl Kaeli wasn't so involved in Salsa already (and old) her radical atheistic arse would have really fit in there.
Perhaps her kin may find a home there someday 7u7

Loners
Dog
Hydra
Luperci

POSTED: Sun May 24, 2020 10:49 am

(„ᵕᴗᵕ„) I wish I could use a real emoji, but everyone's support just... warms my little heart.

Is there anything you guys don't like? Something you would change if you could? I don't bite, I promise!

Salsola
Merchant Apprentice
Lorraine
basilisk eyes
towering citadel