Lux End Game Plot

Help a soulster out?

POSTED: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:18 pm

It's the end of the line for this giant monster. He lived a pretty awful and short life, being just under five years old, and now it is time to put that icing on the cake and finish it off! He's a big fella, buff, bad joint pain and mental instability, he's slipping and he needs victims! Anyone want to fight this behemoth bad boy? Be assaulted? Any number of bad things! If Lux is going to be executed first he needs to commit some heinous crimes, any takers? The attack by no means has to be lethal or anything, but it'd be fun to be able to play out some of those crazy hateful moments before the beasts final curtain call.

Lux Einar

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:19 pm

im picking up malefica again next week, maybe she can influence some of his crimes?~
The Order
Grasshopper
ad
Luperci Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Yes!!!
Lux Einar

Loners
Wolfdog
Corie
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:06 pm

Rocky could be a good match if you are interested in a scuffle? So long as Rocky doesn't get too seriously injured anything goes :3

Bar Squad
Rocky Balboa
Hydra
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:12 am

Just a little bit ago I was writing a Mercy post and covering some rhetoric about how she doesn't fully understand her father's crimes. She's been told about them and all, but how is a young girl who has mostly been protected going to really understand rape and torture? Perhaps we could concoct something here... I don't want Mercy to actually be sexually assaulted, but it could come close. What if Lux is panicking and trying to get Maelyx's attention, trying to get her to come out from wherever she went (as she did not tell them she was going to SL), so he goes and kidnaps Mercy in hopes that news will travel to Maelyx and she will come out of “hiding” to protect the girl (she isn't really hiding, though, she just didn't say where she went). This could be the catalyst that does get word to Maelyx so she comes out for the scene we talked about, too. He could hurt Mercy, some “light torture” if there is such a thing, and perhaps begin to try to mount her when he decides Maelyx isn't coming... that is, if he's truly that far gone, since he may have some affection for Mercy being Maelyx's adopted daughter for a time... and in a way, like his.

Also, I would really love an opportunity for Moon Moon to get a little glory. She's going to finally track down Kiss Me after it being gone for half a year and get it back. Maybe Lux could cause some trouble and she can kind of clean it up? His size and strength versus her dexterity and her skills with Kiss Me? Just a possibility, if it fits. Might score me a co-rank in SP and I'd love you foreverrrr!
Loners
Wolfdog
☠ Nukiira ☠
Luperci 2011, 2012, 2018 SoSuWriMo Champ! Thalia and Melpomene Kiss Me
off the deep end

POSTED: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:39 am

Hmm, maybe Alvira could come across Lux on her trips south? (I can pick her up on the 20th, that okay?) Depending if you want, she could hear of Lux's crimes and try to "talk" to him. (or just yell at him maybe) He could get mad at her and then tries to attack her and she evades him? And then flees and he chases her or something? Maybe ends with her hiding in a tree or him giving up?

Silverfrost
The pages of my story are torn and frayed Bound by blood, never alone.

Thread Requests & Plotting