Gimme Gimme Wine for Days

POSTED: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:02 am

I have two chars that are doing great! And then I have two chars that are doing horrendously which needs to be remedied immediately~

Alessan Stormbringer
Suggested Packs: Any
Alessan is in some need of interesting threads. Not saying his threads aren't interesting, but he only has like 3 active ones right now, which is pretty bad compared the 10 the other scrubs have.

He's a vintner by trade and is seemingly getting more and more interesting in drinking himself, despite having abstained from heavy use ever since he first got into the wine-making game. It seems his father's death so soon after his mother's has unraveled him a little and he's behaving less like an adult of five years and more like a rebellious yearling. He could use some drinking shenanigans, especially at Biff's Bar. He could also potentially get caught drunk at home and smacked around by demanding siblings if they're interested. I'd also be interested in any potential gay romance shenanigans with people that are interested, but please be warned that I like slow burn and Alessan is a demiromantic so it would take friendship to catch feelings, though he'll bang without qualm.

Threads

Ondine Heiwa
Suggested Packs: SL, SP, Loners
Ondine has two shifted children who are likely starting to test their limits and she also has some other trouble hanging around. She could help with threads for faction ranks and jobs if anyone is interested, and has been rebuilding her collection of herbs and poisons to trade around for if anyone is interested. It seems like she hasn't been near the sea lately if anyone is interested in catching her paralyzed by the sea? c;

Threads

Kalypso & Krios
Kinda closed, but will accept threads with purpose beyond meet and greets c;
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Reine
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave

POSTED: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:27 pm

Ooh, I'm quite interested in a thread with Ondine. I just got Maelyx into SP, and she brought her daughter who is just over 6 months as well. Elphaba took Jaketta as her ward. Perhaps something could happen between Jak and one of Ondine's children that they have to break up, or to even cause strife? Other than that, I was going to have Maelyx start making some fresh potions (some totally inert spell potions, some useful healing or poisonous potions). If we don't go with the child idea, perhaps they could come together over herbs and poisons and help one another? Or, in contrast, begin to compete, depending on her personality.
Salsola
The Family
☥ Nukiira ☥
Luperci I command you, I control you Eclipse the Blood Moon
filia lunae lumen
☽ Know Thyself ☾

POSTED: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:33 pm

Ondine isn't competitive because she just won't care lol. She's not threatened mostly because she's very secure in her faith and has far worse things to worry about, so I'm more inclined for something to do with the kids. Victoire is a budding warrior so she's pretty aggressive and rather easy to enrage so anything may have set her off that might need them to be pulled apart. I'm not sure how Jaketta is?
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Cour des Miracles
Reine
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave

POSTED: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:30 am

I need threads for Kaeli's cavalleria job. She could rescue Ondine from a random scoundrel and later ask for her to patch up whatever injuries she may take? Something along those lines?? :3

Bar Squad
Rocky Balboa
Hydra
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:57 am

We could do some thing like that? Like a trade near the bar gone wrong?
KALYPSO SAVOY

Cour des Miracles
Reine
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave

POSTED: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:03 am

Sure thing! Would you like to start or shall I?

Bar Squad
Rocky Balboa
Hydra
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:14 am

Either way! I won't be home for another.. 7 hrs tho but could start (poke in discord to remind me)
KALYPSO SAVOY

Cour des Miracles
Reine
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave

Thread Requests & Plotting