threadless

POSTED: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:20 am

Donate some threads to the threadless? All I have is this old monster and his family~

Scorpius D'Angelo + Serene, Sidious, Senua, Vesta
× Animal threads: horse training, riding lessons, bird training, general husbandry, livestock, bay herds, and so on.

× Hunting, tracking, traps (checking, setting, making, etc), scouting, border patrol, kicking out trespassers, etc.

× Plant stuff. His personal garden, the pack garden, poisons, healing, herbs, teaching, training, and so on.

× Pack interaction. He's the worst at socializing so he still has no friends. Let's fix that!

Meet and greets with direction, thread prompts, plots, and your ideas are always welcome! PM, DM, reply~

Avatar by Eve; Siggy by Songbird
Salsola
The Henchman (NPC)
Eve
Cazador, Veleno
VIRULENT
Valar Morghulis

POSTED: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:25 am

c: Hi.. Could Scorpius, perhaps, teach Calla a little about poisons? I have a few ideas for her in the future that require her to know more than she does about them. I know he's taught her a lot in regards to trapping in the past and she's always respected his knowledge.

Salsola
The Arbiter
Dread
Luperci Witch Mate to Helena and Till

POSTED: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:55 pm

I can offer up Sabina.

She's a work in progress... I'm still cleaning the cobwebs off my keyboard (been a while!), but they could maybe connect on the herbs, poisons and plants interests?

I'm open to anything with her really, so throw some stuff at me if you fancy it.
Loners
Hybrid
Laura
Luperci

Thread Requests & Plotting