Big Ol' Thread Requestin'!

POSTED: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:41 pm

Hey guys, lookin' for some of those Good Threads with my beans - I'm taking limited ones on my IF beans, and will be looking to spree those ones and close them up quickly. Need to make thread count? Count on those beans. Otherwise, are you lookin' for some trading? Looking to meet some foreigner? heck yeah, i got you.

Nazario del BosqueImage
Nazario's recently gotten himself into some trouble with his own recklessness (again). At the moment, he's recovering from an arrow wound to the shoulder, that seems to be kinda resistant to mending - with all the boggy weather and bugs in Inferni, this spells for disaster, as he will soon find out with a scorching fever and terrible blurred lines between sickly dreams and reality.
  • Have a character who may take advantage of stealing from a sick clanmate? It's not like he can do much, but look on right now, anyway.
  • Rio's been a stalwart backer to Vicira, despite decisions that seem to be causing some unrest within the clan - maybe you'd like to spur on an argument with a sick brat!
  • Is he not in the damn medical cavern like he should be? Maybe track this disaster-prone kid through the territories (or beyond!) and drag his butt home!
1. ICHY YELL

Seppo RaskImage
(looks like christmas in here with the red and green goin' on) BUT ANYWAY I DIGRESS

WHO'S THIS FAT MIDDLESCHOOLER
HAVE YOU MET HIS BROTHER?
He's coming fast at you, SL, as his beefy legs can muster. He likes hammers! He likes being VERY BLATANTLY FRIENDLY! He's a LITTLE OVERBEARING! You wanna WRASSLE with some Dumb Boy? He's BAD AT FIGHTING, but WILL JUST SIT ON YOU TO RESOLVE CONFLICT. Regardless, he's a new kid on the block, and needs to get associated with his New Digs and Buddies! Impressionable!
Last edited by Nazario del Bosque on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The Cartel
El Zorro
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:16 pm

omg give me a tat Tsolin bb

Brocade wants a tramp stamp thanks
Salsola
The Guardian
Amanda
Luperci Vedetto, Milite Salsola's Top Poster!
you forget I have a gypsy heart
listen to the wild

POSTED: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:17 pm

B) you got it bish

Edit: Tsolin's runnin' off after his Brolins
The Cartel
El Zorro
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:17 pm

eyes despi threads
Maybe Ichabod could semi-interrogate Briar on why she's so keen on leaving the borders? Or Ichabod could start up an argument with 'Rio over the state of the clan? :^) I'm game for anything!
The Cartel
El Cuervo
Sanba
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:22 am

MMM OH HECK YES TO BOTH??? GIMME THOSE SANBA THREADS <3
The Cartel
El Zorro
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣