Re: Through the Valley

Drygrass Posse + The Cartel + Prospective Del Cenere folks!

POSTED: Mon May 20, 2019 2:47 pm

John for Monday - Thread 1
John for Sunday, May 26th too
Johnathan Winthrop
I'm a dead man walkin'
Del Cenere Gang
El Elegido
Jace
Luperci Maestro Cervecero You have to love yourself a fire

POSTED: Mon May 20, 2019 6:29 pm

Jackdaw for #3 thread two
Del Cenere Gang
Las Brasas (NPC)
Cipher
Venerate savagery, Die savagely

POSTED: Mon May 20, 2019 9:27 pm

Sign Skeleton up for the Monday, May 20th thread! Looks like Thread 1 still needs another Cartel member?

Avatar by Trophy, signature image by Gen

Del Cenere Gang
Las Brasas
Tammi
Luperci They stole my dirty socks... :( You have to love yourself a fire Settler's Spirit

POSTED: Wed May 22, 2019 7:13 pm

Lemme snag the Sunday thread for Boone too!
Del Cenere Gang
Comandante
Ryan
Luperci Mate to Dahlia You have to love yourself a fire

POSTED: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:36 pm

And so the curtains draw to a close. The final phase of Through the Valley is now in effect, everyone! Thanks to all who have participated thus far, and made it as fun as it has been!

Wolves have been harassing, and menacing the coyotes, but they drastically underestimate who it is that they're tangling with. With their camps partially destroyed, their spirits rattled, but their attackers now known, the coyotes double down in their defense. These wolves won't know what hit 'em.

1. Rather than wait for the wolves to come to them, the coyotes start doing a little reconnaissance of their own! Fortifying their camps, and scouting out into the wilderness for signs of their hunters, the aim is to keep low, keep hidden, and keep track of these assailants.

2. Nothing tells others to go away quite like making the land inhospitable. Find the wolves' old hiding spots, or camps, and thoroughly destroy them. Set traps, and conceal them. Better yet, leave warnings, as they sent to the Posse's camp - the coyotes won't be trifled with any longer.

3. [M] Reckoner
    Friday, June 7th: Some of these trespassers stray too close to some of the coyotes. Perhaps they should've been more aware, because the coyotes saw them first.

• Belladonna James, Dolores Kasper, Boone Lykoi and Evelyn Escuella
  4. Desperate, and furious, the wolves retaliate, but the attacks are thwarted. Thank God for the buddy system.

5. Saturday, June 15th: With nothing left, and shaken by the resolve of his quarry, Solomon James is baited into his final confrontation.

• Santiago Tejada, Solomon James, AW

Alongside the current threads, we've got our Del Cenere founding threads! Please remember to reply to these as well to get in on some Founding Action!

1. sooner or later God will cut you down, The Coyotes band together for safety, and strategy for their survival, and start discussing things such as leadership and community.
  2. [M] i'll dig my heels into the ground, The body of one Pippin Hamer is found, confirmed dead from his wounds, and the coyotes create the first Effigy by means of warning away threats to their prospective members.
  3. There's a thin dark cloud in the evening air, The two bands converge, meeting on the beaches of Moosehead Lake to pool their resources and discuss the latest events, swap stories and their beliefs, as well as stories to ease their troubles. Politics are discussed, as well as how value can be gauged by contribution.
Last edited by Nazario del Bosque on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
you haven't met me
i am the only son
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:24 pm

Sign Evelyn and Paninya up for #2! >:D I would also love for Evelyn to spit insults at Dolores and Donnie, but she's hardly capable of any physical altercations and would more than likely hide rather than confront them. Maybe someone with more skill in fighting or flair for intimidation could join her? c:

Mandi
Luperci Mate to Eliza but you'd become my candle in the dark
the sun still rises
even through the rain

POSTED: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:47 pm

Can I snag thread 3 for Boone?
Last edited by Andrew Greygrief on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are what we are. Get in the goddamn car.
Salsola
The Proctor
Ryan
Luperci Creatore Mate to Narcissa I HAVE A BIG HEAD AND LITTLE ARMS

POSTED: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:02 pm

John and Zsorthia will be setting traps -- I'll get the link up when it's started
Johnathan Winthrop
I'm a dead man walkin'
Del Cenere Gang
El Elegido
Jace
Luperci Maestro Cervecero You have to love yourself a fire

POSTED: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:28 pm

Auger could do some intimidation for Evelyn in #2! (Unless this is happening in #3?)

POSTED: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:11 pm

1 and 2 are both prompts <3 So if you'd like to do a thread prompt, just link me when you get the thread up so I can add it to the roster for people to reply to!
you haven't met me
i am the only son
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

Dead OOC