eff it, i'll take more threads

POSTED: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:52 am

I'm tentatively doing okay working full-time and I have an abundance of muse for a handful of characters, so let's do this!

Clover
Let's get started on some occupations! I have my eye on several for Clover, so if one matches up with your character, let's knock out some requirements! ;)
-- Trailblazer: Clover is interested in exploring the new territory and reinforcing its markers!
-- Pulgar Verde: Clover knows how to identify several plants, as well as how to make some decoctions and things! She can either teach your character, or perhaps treat them for an ache or the sniffles.
-- Lawman: Let's chase off an intruder, or perhaps Clover can be the Fun Police and yell at some rowdy drunkards to stop fighting? ;)

Khael Lykoi
In a similar vein, Khael has been too damn lazy and needs to earn some Jobs. ;O Due to the word count requirements and my tendency toward shorter posts, I need dedicated respondents only; speed doesn't matter, as long as we can guarantee the thread gets finished. <3 I would love for her to make connections with the Shield faction as well!
-- For Milite, Khael needs to 1) engage with someone skilled in training, and 2) defend a fellow Salsolan from attack. For the latter, your character could play a bad guy if you think you wanna rough Tink up outside of the borders or something! Otherwise, we can pick on a meanie NPC. :B
-- For Interrogante, I would like for someone to put the idea into her head first if possible -- it might not occur to her to take this job! However, I would love for Khael to extract some secrets from another pack or loner band; this won't necessarily require her harming someone else, but she would probably at least intimidate the info out of someone.
-- Not-job-related, Khael can be a creep for any of your evil character needs. Or maybe you want a thread with Tink, who is nice.

Willow Cormier
I just have a lot of muse for this gal! Meet-and-greets with fun prompts would be marvelous, but I would also love for her to get to know some New Caledonians since a certain lord piqued her interest. :D NOW'S YOUR CHANCE, GUYS. We can go wild!

O'Brien
Similarly, have a lot of love for this fellow! O'Brien has less going on plot-wise, with no pack destination, but threads with fellow Troupe members to establish relationships, or meet-and-greets (with a direction) with fellow loners would be cool! I've done enough of the "Obi tries to steal from character" set-up, so something different please! Same as Willow, we can go wild and do pretty much anything.

TOP OF THE WORLD, BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN
THEY BUILT YOU UP AND BROKE YOU DOWN AGAIN
SO NOW YOU HOPE TO BEAT THE SURF IN

Raze
Luperci heliophagy You Tried: A Reward for Doing the Thing SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2019 Champion!
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:43 am

I could offer you Silas for Khael if he would count for the Milite training prompt. He may not look it, but he can fight, and has a nice set of daggers that Kamari had given to him. It can be as rough as you want. Alternatively, there's always Idri that can help with that one.

We could find an interesting prompt to do for Biki and O'Brien. He's already met up with Mateo, so he knows of the Troupe. Would be interesting to meet more of them. Perhaps maybe figure out something to help out the Petite Cour? I'd be down for anything.

I poked you with an idea for Clover in DCG chat.
Ossidael Lykoi

Salsola
The Family
Salena
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:59 am

Wut lord? XD
*licks this request*
New Caledonia
The Lord-Regent
Stormie
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:18 am

I can deffo help with job threads for Khael !!!
Salsola
The Inquisitor
Amanda
Luperci Vedetto, Milite
you forget I have a gypsy heart
listen to the wild

POSTED: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:24 pm

DMed all y'all! :>

TOP OF THE WORLD, BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN
THEY BUILT YOU UP AND BROKE YOU DOWN AGAIN
SO NOW YOU HOPE TO BEAT THE SURF IN

Raze
Luperci heliophagy You Tried: A Reward for Doing the Thing SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2019 Champion!
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:14 am

Bumping this for two reasons!

One -- if I have forgotten to start/first-reply to something, let me know! I've had a stressful week so I've neglected my thread log and I don't wanna miss anyone!!

Two, the main reason -- I just picked up Galilee Haskel! ;) She is open for all sorts of things and can travel! Fights, flings, swimming with dolphins or sparring with spears, she can do anything!
Petite Cour
Lancier
Raze
Luperci
spear of justice!
what's up, danger?

Thread Requests & Plotting