Plots and Help wanted

MV, CDC, and more

POSTED: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Hi all seems my old thread has poofed into the void so here is a new one.
[If you can't reach me on 'Souls, feel free to DM me on Discord: ashfisher#1893]

Malfoy D'Angelo
*He is going to marry my other character James, help him get ready for the small ceremony he wants to hold!
*He wants to trade his rapier for a hand and half sword or a sword like that :)
*Tier II of his weapons master co-rank. For this, I need three training threads
*Help Wanted: Looking for someone willing to surrogate pup(s) for Mal and James! Either you pick the dad or James might be willing to try, they just want children. Some threads where they meet with the surrogate would be nice but isn't necessary we can hash out ideas if you're interested.

Yvonne
*Her son is old enough to interact with others more, I am still unsure if I want to keep him as a character for myself or give him up for adoption.
*I would like to get her some rank stuff done, most likely in hunting or maybe even teaching someone how to use a sling?
*Hawk training threads would also be nice.
*Other than that I am open to new ideas with her since all she really does is hunt and raise her son lol

Atrea Secanti
*My loose idea right now is to have her focus on training (two-handed sword if possible) and gain ranking through that
*I'm new to CDC so any help and suggestions would be welcome :D
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">

Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne
Ash
Luperci Weapons Master I

POSTED: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:13 am

A small bump, I am trying to get in the grove of brackets so I can open my 4th character slot :]
I changed what I am looking for a bit, so please look it over
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">

Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne
Ash
Luperci Weapons Master I

POSTED: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:11 pm

I'm not sure if it works with any of your ideas, but would you be interested in doing something with Shale?

Dale
Creature

Thread Requests & Plotting