Still Got that New Wolf Smell

Initial Atlas Plotage

POSTED: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:27 am

Hello one and all!
My man Atlas is new to the scene and Im looking to see if there are any out there willing to meet him. I intend to put up an all welcome thread where he stumbles into souls wounded and weary here very soon and will link it here when I do. Wild thread has appeared.

That thread specifically will showcase a sad fell in a vulnerable state leaving a lot of options for us. Ive heard Salsola members like to steal less than coopertive friends: he could be one of those! Keep in mind he is armed and will likely be a handful even wounded. Any freindly peeps that could help him wouldnt be bad either. He will be stabbed at the start of the thread so someone with some medical knowledge or friends with said knowledge would be preferable. The wound wont be deadly in the short term.

After that first thread Id love to que up some more! Anyone interested please pm me or post here.

Wooooo!
Last edited by Atlas S. on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loners
Wolfdog
Atlas
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:17 pm

If you come to Salsola, my crow character, Dogmeat, has been keeping one of the indentured servants company. I feel like she'd approach him, given she likes approaching any Luperci with the prospect of food and friendship.

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:28 pm

Whereabout will Atlas be wandering in all stabbed like? My girl Falcon isn't much of a healer, but if a weary, injured traveler needs help up north, she could guide him to MV so he doesn't get an infection and die. :p
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Alexander
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM) Luperci Carpenter

POSTED: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:44 am

*inhales that new wolf smell*

Hi! Iomair loves strays! He could meet Atlas and help him get to safety, or bring him to a healer?

:)
New Caledonia
The High King
Amanda
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:16 am

Ooo so many awesome people.

Dale: Id love to rp with your crow. Havent heard from any SL baddies yet but Ill be sure to let you know if I do.

Alexander: Falcon sounds like a swell luperci to meet. We will have to set that up some time. Unfortunately Atlas is far to the North-West in the western forefront. If thats not too far you are still welcome to join the thread.

Amanda: Sweet! I put the link to my thread in the initial post so by all means. Atlas could certainly use a healer.

Thanks guys. And, once more for clarity, I have updated my initial post with a thead link :D
Loners
Wolfdog
Atlas
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:01 pm

It's a bit far, but we definitely need to plot sometime soon. Good luck with your first thread. c:
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Alexander
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM) Luperci Carpenter

POSTED: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:31 am

Alexander: Of course! Let me know what areas would be easiest for you to have threads in and I'll make sure to poke you when Atlas being in said places is possible.
Loners
Wolfdog
Atlas
Luperci

Thread Requests & Plotting