let's thread!

newcomer incoming!

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:47 pm

soooo I just got accepted and I'd love to throw a few threads out to get started. obviously, I need to do this before five days are up; I'm just looking to get in and develop some OOC friendships too.

my only character is Sidonie, and she's uh... special? I promise she'll try to behave haha. right now she's a loner and I'm looking to meet pack wolves to get an idea of what the packs are about, etc. I plan to join one IC when some development happens. if you want to thread, hit me up. =D

Lackadaisy
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:44 pm

What area is Sidonie in? I have Aldora in CDC, Baelish in MV, and Twelve in DCG and could thread with any of them :D

Casa di Cavalieri
Pack Advisor
Nat
Luperci Artisan (Vocals), Hunter goose slayer

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:54 pm

hello!

Sidonie can really be anywhere in the Neutral Lands. I haven't posted her yet so she can be adaptable to any land. its up to you!

Lackadaisy
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:10 pm

Ok cool! So maybe you can choose who you'd like to thread with, here's a little about each character.

Aldora - she's a high ranking member of Casa di Cavalieri, a talented archer and singer, and a gentle spirit. She gets along with just about anyone, and would be interested in learning about where Sidonie came from and find her unusual appearance charming.

Twelve - she's a low-ranking member of Del Cenere Gang, and was one of its founding members. She is a crass, mean-spirited, ugly woman who will have no problem picking at any flaw your character might have. However, she has a great sense of humor, and loves to drink; she'd also have a fun time with Sidonie's looks.

Baelish - he's a mid-ranking member of Mistfell Vale, with two young daughters (still puppies) and a new mate. He recently returned from a month long trading mission to Portland, and came back a bit traumatized because of something that happened to him there. He is typically cordial, but has a bit of a hair-pin trigger currently; he'd be good to trade with for various items.

All three of them could also tell Sidonie about their respective packs, if you're looking to have her join one.

Casa di Cavalieri
Pack Advisor
Nat
Luperci Artisan (Vocals), Hunter goose slayer

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:58 pm

I also can offer characters to help Sidonie out in Nova Scotia!

I have these three who could be available to help her out!

Mateo: Poet-Extraordinaire and member of The Troupe - he is goofy, charismatic, and has recently become a cassanova (this is laughable ha!). He knows a bit about the surrounding lands and could help her out!

Iomair: The High King of New Caledonia - he is eager to learn as much as he can about newcomers and also looking to trade information or wares if your character has any!

Symre: Is a bully. She says what she wants when she wants - she is harder to plan for, but I guarantee it could be fun! ;>
The Troupe
Minstrel
Amanda
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:45 pm

@ Nat - oh gods I'm so bad at choosing characters. uh who do you have the most muse for/need posts with? xD they're all fascinating and I can't decide...!

@ Amanda - hey thanks for offering too! hmmm i think Mateo would be fun to RP with! I've always wanted her to interact with artistic types haha.

Lackadaisy
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:04 pm

Sounds most excellent! Mateo can travel where ever you like! Did you want me to start or you? :)
New Caledonia
The High King
Amanda
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:20 pm

if you could I'd appreciate it! or you could grab the AW I just made! doesn't matter to me <33

Lackadaisy
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:27 pm

I would love to have a thread with one of my witchy boys and Sidonie! They are both from Salsola if you were looking into learning about that pack!

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by kiriska@soulsRPG, signature image by Motth@FA

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:30 pm

God I have way too many characters to count.

I've got a number of characters that can be out in the neutral lands if you would be down for a thread. I'd be open to discussing something for us.
Idrieus Eternity

Salsola
The Inquisitor
Salena
Luperci The Price for Freedom More than a Warning
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
smiles of plated GOLD