Lets get thready to rumble

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:01 pm

Hello all and welcome to puntown, my name is Gen, your newly returned, newly married, somewhat sunburned loon. I am back from my honeymoon and all the mayhem that comes with planning and executing a wedding. I still have a lot of unpacking and cleaning and such to do, but since I don't care about how long that takes, you know what that means! Time to get back into the swing of things with posts!

At this time, I do not have plans to pick up any more characters while I properly focus on balancing life, games (hello shadowbringers), work, and Souls. I may be a little out of it when it comes to the current happenings in game, so please remind me in a DM if need be! I would greatly prefer to be reached out in discord, but I will keep a running log of people to thread with here as a means to keep myself and my space-case brain organized.

Kalypso Savoy - Petite Cour
    At this point, I am going to assume that a lot of recovery has happened with the remaining members of the Court and they've achieved some level of peace physically if not emotionally. I'd like for Kalypso to start traveling more to other places, especially other loner bands. She would still be involved with the rest of the remaining members of her former Court, and I would love to work on some drama and plots with current Petite Cour characters.

Her kids are ready to be trained to fight, as they've nearly reached a year of age, and she's of the mind that they need to learn. Otherwise, events, hunts, fights, drinking, etc.. are all up for play with this fallen queen.

- Tora
    - Hibiki
    -Mateo
    -Iomair

Victoire Heiwa - Salsola
    Still somewhat off kilter and preferring to linger at the edges of the society she resides in, she just wants to make friends and be a bright light in the toxic swamp mire that is the Salsolan hierarchy. But she's not too aware of the ramifications such a life choice might make so betrayal and being taken advantage of are likely.

She's also quite smitten with a certain lady but refuses to really understand it, but she's definitely afraid of all the betrothals suddenly reaching her, too. She's up for socializing and helping others with tasks, though Victoire is realizing she has a passion for beauty and hair/skin care. She loves to braid hair and do the whole beauty treatment thing a la Luperci. Maybe you need a spa day with a girl who just wants to see you smile?

- Eden
    - Odalis

Krios Revlis - Salsola
    Growing tighter and colder, he has seen his mother, stepfather, and aunt all murdered or executed. His wife does not love him and he himself finds himself wishing that he could move on, but instead is forcing himself to work on patrolling. After duty ends, he goes to drink at the bar. His drinking is increasing as the days go on and will likely start to blur into his daily life at home.

Come mock him for his family failings or ask him to train with you, he's ready to gossip and such but the man is tired in the soul so he might be more acerbic and far less friendly than he might have been in the past.

Maybe it'll all escalate and Krios will forget his rank, his position, and the expectations placed upon him. It would just need the right catalyst.

- Idrieus
    - Brocade
    - Symre/Odalis
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Player WikiCharacter Wiki
Petite Cour
Oratrice
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave
◄taste, what a bittersweet►

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:04 pm

Tora would love to teach the young'uns how to fight, and I'm always up for drama, especially related to our plans for the two of them
Last edited by Toraberā Tanaka on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Petite Cour
Épéiste
Smike
Luperci What the spud!?
Dishonor is removed through death

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:16 pm

We have our current thread with Biki and Kalypso going on right now, but I think we may be able to work on wrapping that one up. I'd love to do something more present time when she's recovered more. Perhaps she and the kids can spend some time with him. Training and such. He could express the idea of the Troupe coming to the Cour as well to get that rolling :o

I think a thread with Victoire and Eden would be interesting to do. Eden's a sweetheart and is down for doing more girly things. He's been making a lot of flower crowns as of late and would totally let her braid his hair if she wanted.

I would love to have an Idri and Krios thread. Depending on where it goes, they could end up disliking each other more or perhaps start to rebuild on what was soured between them.
Idrieus Eternity

Salsola
The Inquisitor
Salena
Luperci The Price for Freedom More than a Warning
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
smiles of plated GOLD

POSTED: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:13 am

I'll hit both of you guys up on Discord! c:

I'm still definitely open for other threads, too!
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Player WikiCharacter Wiki
Petite Cour
Oratrice
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave
◄taste, what a bittersweet►

Thread Requests & Plotting