The Archivists: A Pack/LG Idea

POSTED: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:59 am

Hello everyone! For a few months I've been kicking around an idea for a Pack or Loner Group based around preserving books and knowledge for future generations as well as proactively seeking out people who need help and serving as a refuge for anyone who needs it, and would love to make it a reality. Or failing that, simply create it as a fun project and store it somewhere. It's just a WIP at the moment so I'd love to get feedback and and talk to anyone potentially interested in joining! Feel free to PM me here or on Discord (Smike#0273) with questions, comments or concerns.
Petite Cour
Épéiste
Smike
Luperci What the spud!?
Dishonor is removed through death

POSTED: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:03 am

I was actually thinking of something similar last night. 'Souls really hasn't ever had a group that focused on knowledge, specifically perhaps learning more about humans or even Luperci history (Sapient was the closest to this).

Definitely would be something to consider, would need a lot of work though, but as long as you stick to the realism standards set by SA I say go for it!

Casa di Cavalieri
Pack Advisor
Nat
Luperci Artisan (Vocals), Hunter goose slayer

POSTED: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:29 pm

Aldora Knight wrote:Snip

Definitely a lot of work, but it seems like an enjoyable project if it were to happen!
Petite Cour
Épéiste
Smike
Luperci What the spud!?
Dishonor is removed through death

Thread Requests & Plotting