Spare Threads, sir?

gently shakes my tin cup at you - DCG + SL

POSTED: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:41 pm

Alright alright alright alright! I've kinda let myself settle in here with all this stuff goin' on, and could use a little more stuff/ideas/plots and the like!! <3 I know I got a handful of things to reply to, but I figure I'd also get some stuff under way for some FRESH LEADS~ I'd like to get three threads goin' per character, to keep my things CONCENTRATED and whatnot <3

Image Nazario del Bosque
New to this whole leadership thing, Nazario's feeling a bit of pressure and stress making sure laying the groundwork of Del Cenere is going smoothly - not to mention anything of their safety. With the clean-up of Charmingtown underway, things are off to a good start.

• For DCG folks: Play a prank on him? Maybe do some threads involving the Pack Project? Need help earning an occupation? Rio's ya guy.
  • Loners/Other: It doesn't hurt to know the neighbors (Packs, or Loner Bands), and start ushering in the potentials for trade routes; granted, Nazario is a little bit of a prickly dude ;) showin' up unannounced on his new turf doesn't make for good first impressions.

Threads:
  1. Boone and Rio Shenanigans
  2. Rio an' Sidonie
  3. Twelve and Rio

Image Santiago Tejada
It's been a hot minute since Santiago's settled - well - anywhere, but it's not without good reason. An expectant father, he's a little bit preoccupied, and he's wound up tight, like a rubber band ready to snap when he affords himself a moment of leisure-time (which has been his default mode for quite a while). Still, beneath this new-parent stress stuff, he's still easy-going and helpful.

• For DCG folks: Dayyyy drinking! Social butterfly stuff, talking about KIDS and FUTURE PROSPECTS (which is absolutely terrifying). He's down to help out with projects, and flounder through occupation assistance!
  • Loners/Other: He's probably gonna be a little bit more suspicious of outsiders, especially considering how he's recently got his teeth kicked in. He could always warn people away from lingering too close to DCG's borders? Perhaps you've got a blanket or supplies or supplements he could bring back to his lady-love? He'd happily trade shine in exchange.
Threads:
  1. Santiago n' Dahlia bein' Queens
  2. Twelve and the Santaman

Image Julius Valentine
Bitter and petulant as ever, Julius has been making that social-ladder climb, and has no intent of stopping! With all manner of weddings going on, he's likely to meddle somewhat in the affairs of setting up and decor, tagging hot on Helena's heels; he's ambitious, and looking to grow into Salsola's sickly limelight.

• For SL folks: Need a gossip? Need to vent? Want a hand getting that job? Julius will grin and bear the burden of social interaction for your benefit! (As well as, perhaps, slightly his own) Maybe no one danced with you at the Supper, and you're just sad about it and need someone to bolster your confidence with air-filled compliments. He can be pretty good with those.
  • Loners/Other: It's probably best he doesn't meet up with outsiders, unless they're looking to trade in ostentatious nonsense, or anything he can pop into Salsola's stores. Unless you'd like some conflict! He doesn't mind being a bully~
Threads:
  1. Jules and Sassy Cissa

Image Aurelion Valentine
A fresh slate, a new face! Aurelion is young, dumb, and full of you know ;) (bad decisions). A little cowardly and definitely more laid-back than his sister, this young stud is theatrical and, gasp, lazy, to an extent! Content to skate by, perhaps he needs a kick in his cowardly backside?

• For SL folks: Are you prone to falling victim to gettin' schmoozed? Have you been personally victimized by his sister, Wisteria? Maybe you just wanna come check out what this little punk is all about! He's still very much a clean slab, prime for etchin' your impression on! The possibilities are endless.

Threads:
Last edited by Nazario del Bosque on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:49 pm

um hello! I'm totally new here and would love a thread!

I only have Sidonie Huntington -points to the left side- and she can be anywhere in neutral lands. I don't really have any ideas for what to do or who to meet up. I just read your threads and love your writing. anyone to RP with is good with me!

Lackadaisy
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:54 pm

@Daisy: WEEPS, I LOVE IT AND I LOVE HER, yes yes, I would adore a thread 8) Anyone specific up top you'd like to have her meet?
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Despi @ Nazario maybe? I'm eyeballing the pack to join so any exposure to them is great.

Lackadaisy
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:21 pm

<3 Excellent! c: Did you want me to start, or would you like to?
Del Cenere Gang
Rey Salvaje
Despi
Luperci
LadróN
🙡 🙣
won't stay down

POSTED: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:43 pm

if you could? haha I have a bit of a drawing bug right now xD no time to start!

Lackadaisy
Luperci

Thread Requests & Plotting