SSWM + others!

POSTED: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:22 pm

Mads SSWM Prep!

I will be open to all types of threads! Meets and greets and plots, willing to help with any coranks or anything! Please just PM me or throw a message at me on discord.

Player WikiContact • Discord = madsxx#8386

Evelyn de le Ulrich | Character WikiForum Profile
Evelyn has been training with the horses of Salsola with intentions to go after the Equinest rank in the future. Eventually I would like her to get the coranks for Vaquera and Cazador! She mostly spends her time around Salsola, but has begun to venture out to see the world although does not stray too far unless there is a purpose or she is with someone else. I am open for any and all threads with her!

Raven Sinclaire | Character WikiForum Profile
Raven and her brother Rembrandt spend most of their time taking care of their animals that you can see listed on Raven's wiki page. Not really a whole lot going on with her as of yet! I am open for anything, and she is willing to travel!

Kadir Ahearne | Character WikiForum Profile
Kadir has only recently rejoined. She was previously of Sapient has floated around as a loner for a while now and has recently returned with a concussion. Being cared for by a german wolf who is also a loner in a small hut, she has been trying to slowly regain her memories and sense of self. I am open to just about anything with her! She will potentially be joining NC at some point, but not sure when! So positive interactions with them would be great!

I AM ALSO OPEN FOR LASKY THREADS! :3 I am also open to trying out characters from other parts of the world in LASKY as well!
Fury Massacre
Freyja Savoy
Saghani Frostfire
Ithica Savoy
Tzipporah al Almawt
Abraxas al Almawt
Hela de la Court

image by the lovely Despi <3 c:
Salsola
The Arbiter
Mads
Spotlight Soul Luperci 2020 SoSuWriMo Champ!
Witchlight Winter

POSTED: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:43 pm

Raven & Auger/Notch: we could do an animal-care related thread? I'm working on Auger's Gaucho co-rank, and I thought that might possibly be something you'd be interested in?

Kadir & Arran: Arran is always friendly, and he'd love to chat about NC! :D

Edit: also I'm willing to start both of these if they look good to you!
ARRAN
  73/500 Honor  
New Caledonia
Distinguished
Myst
Luperci IT'S SO FLUFFY 2020 SoSuWriMo Champ!
Who's a Good Boy?

POSTED: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:48 pm

Yessss to both of those! If you wouldn't mind starting that would be great for me! <3

Salsola
The Arbiter
Mads
Witchlight Winter

POSTED: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:25 pm

more hunting threads for Grandpa?? We can go for that Cazador for ya ;]

Definitely would love to do more horse training threads with poppa and nightmare too <3

Salsola
The Confidant
Jmonster
Luperci
DON'T FALTER
KEEP MOVING FORWARD
LIKE A CENTIPEDE

POSTED: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:36 pm

@J YES YES YES! <3

Salsola
The Arbiter
Mads
Witchlight Winter

POSTED: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:29 am

I can throw Val your way once he's in NC! Is Kadir near Bathurst?

San
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:29 pm

Yes! I'd love that! Kadir can be just about anywhere within that area right now so Bathurst works!

Salsola
The Arbiter
Mads
Witchlight Winter

POSTED: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:40 pm

For Raven: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=45040 (Forgot to link this the other day)
For Kadir: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45146

:D
ARRAN
  73/500 Honor  
New Caledonia
Distinguished
Myst
Luperci IT'S SO FLUFFY 2020 SoSuWriMo Champ!
Who's a Good Boy?

POSTED: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:27 am

Thank you for starting Myst!
New Caledonia
Privileged
Mads
Luperci Crazy Cat Lady
mo mhuintir, mo chroi

POSTED: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:49 pm

I'd be down for a Raven + Skeleton thread if you're interested. Skeleton has so far been afraid of almost every woman he's met because they have all been scary (Carnivore, Evelyn), scary weird (Zsorthia), or hurted (Ceridwen). Except Dahlia was nice to him once. Anyway maybe she could think he was lame or weak or not very smart or something! We can see in what ways he puts his foot in his mouth, it'll be great 8)

Also I'd definitely be up for a thread with Fury when you join up! They are very distant cousins (or something!)

Avatar by Trophy, signature image by Gen

Del Cenere Gang
Las Brasas
Tammi
Luperci They stole my dirty socks... :( You have to love yourself a fire Settler's Spirit