Clip Studio Paint on Sale!

POSTED: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:42 pm

For all the fellow artists out there who's looking for a new program or want to try out something new, I highly, highly recommend looking at Clip Studio Paint! It's currently having a 70% off sale for the next few days for its standard version, and they offer a demo to see if you like it before purchasing! The best way to describe the program is a hybrid of Paint Tool SAI and Photoshop (it includes a much-desired stabilizer!), and there's plenty of videos floating around on the Internet highlighting its performance! Here's the price cuts for some incentive ;3

It’s easy to explain 'cause this world’s not tame

Shannah
Luperci
little fang

POSTED: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:26 pm

It looks awesome!

I'm going to be getting a tablet in a few weeks and I think this will be the program I will use after playing with it and looking at the performance it offers!

Thanks for sharing!

Alley
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:45 pm

I bought this program about two hours ago and omg guys lining in this thing. ♥_♥ The pen tool is sooo responsive and sensitive and crisp and wonderful and I really implore the artists out there to check this out!! The interface is different from SAI and Photoshop, but it's quick to adapt to! I'll probably ramble about it more once I get to know the program more, and I'll make it my duty to bump this thread as the sale draws closer to ending so people don't miss their chance on getting a great deal!

Edit: I thiiink there's also a 3D model included within the standard version! (Optime drawers who can't draw poses like me, rejoice!)

Shannah
Luperci
little fang

POSTED: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:20 am

Awesooommee ~ totally gonna check out the demo for coloring purposes!

Thanks for sharing!
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:37 am

After using Manga Studio for so long, it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeally good to see CSP at a reasonable price, because £200 pounds was a little over the Jazzy budget. But damn, thanks for showing this, time to get back to drawing me thinks :D
Leo Shepard

Avatar by Dark, Signature by Raze, Template by Myst.

Jazzy
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:39 am

I've actually been playing around in this all morning... and i think i actually prefer it to all my current programs?!
By the grace of the fire and the flames
YOU'RE THE FACE OF THE FUTURE, THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS

Kitty

I'm just a snake
SO LAY ME DOWN
In the cold dark earth

POSTED: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:02 pm

i did it. i bought it. and man, so far i am loving it. this is pretty awesome
Никита Во́лков

Luperci
LEVIATHAN

POSTED: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:04 pm

Friendly bump! The sale ends on on July 14 at 5 PM JSP! (5 AM EST/2 AM PST)

Shannah
Luperci
little fang

POSTED: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:08 pm

sam got me a copy as an early birthday present and got it for himself too.... i already love this program and all i did was a small little avatar so far. SOBS. but i'll be bouncing between what i know(SAI) and this program until i adapt to CSP and get too lazy to switch between the two. >_> i cant wait to try the 3d model thing, if i can figure out how. i needed an excuse to draw more anthro. NO MORE EXCUSES ABOUT BEING UNABLE TO POSE THEM OOPS.

thanks for showing us this!! that sale is such an amazing price UGH
avatar by raze, signature by andy!
Studio · Post Log · Thread Requests: Open

POSTED: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:02 am

erk I'm going to try the demo out and then see if I can buy it cause I have some money laying around *o* it looks so neat from the website though eeek
valerie rhiannon-knight

Art Help and Discussion