A Walk Through Through The Woods

POSTED: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:56 am

Avinalora Silverfrost
"Let your heart feel for the affliction and distress of everyone."
Optime | July 17th | Kingsweald (Near The Herbalist's Avalon
Avinalora is gathering herbs! Feel free to join her. EDITED!
WORD COUNT

The moonwashed maiden carefully made her way down a well-travelled path. The argent figure was clad in a grey, long-sleeved plaid and jeans. Softly singing to herself and holding a satchel, Avinalora was on a mission. She was going to visit the Herbalist's Avalon for the first time! Avinalora was very excited as she kept checking for her mother's journal of herbs. She hoped the she would find the once labled "rare". Unfortunatly, the Pollux couldn't run due to a leg malformity, so she had to walk at a relativly slow space due to her short legs. Her mood wasn't dampened. She smiled as she sang one of the songs that were floating around in her head.

A soft mixture of mezzo soprano and a smidgen of contralto issued from the vixen. The song was somewhat of a love song she had heard and that had added to the many words in her head. This was probably one of the first times the healer had paid attention to the lyrics of the song instead of her surroundings since the incident that had happened when she was herb gathering in Sticks and Stones.

Avinalora always loved this song. The lyrics were beautiful, well to her most meaningful lyrics were always beautiful. The silver jackal hummed a tune as she hiked along the trail.

Template by Andi
Last edited by Avinalora Phoenix on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverfrost
Luperci
Somebody make me feel alive
The queen of a wretched design
I walk through the fire

POSTED: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:28 pm

The land sloped easily under his feet, thick wooded trees surrounding him from all sides. He liked the forest. He spent most of his traveling days in the wood, obscured from strange figures in the dark by the darkness of his own. The wild open moor had its advantages, but didn't compare to the secrets that the trees could keep.

One such secret revealed itself soon. Tendrils of a song snaked through the plants and reached his ears, and he moved forward. She entered his view just then - a small, short jackal-like thing wearing a patterned shirt and denim pants. She was white and silver, and a faint hint of recognition sparked in his mind as he strolled into view.

"Oh, hey," he said, peering into her eyes. "You're new, right?" He barked out a laugh, amused by something in his own mind. His face settled into an amiable demeanor, a loose grin the primary feature of the look. "Welcome to the Shores."

- words

'Souls Assemblage
Administrator
Sunny
'Souls Assemblage Luperci
now dissolve me,
two tabs on your tongue
reality doesn't change

POSTED: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:51 am

Avinalora Silverfrost
" A voice hits the air on a lonely coast"
Optime| July 17th | Kingsweald
Hi Sunny! Sorry about my late response!
WORD COUNT

The moon-washed maiden was soon alerted to the presence of an oncoming being. She always tried to be as aware as possible of her surroundings as her lack of vision had always been a flaw that she was trying to get over. The vixen immediately stopped and a brief scan over the general area, the familiar mess of greens, browns, and greys telling her that she was in the forest. Her eye caught sight of movement, a figure moving closer and growing more clearer as the creature came closer.

A familiar wave of anxiety passed over the silver-furred girl as she was without her crepuscular brother who helped with conversations as it was hard for her to see expressions as her vision was quite bad. She didn't want to seem blind, an impulse to hide it stemmed from several meetings with other loners. She took a deep breath to slow her heart rate and tried to rehearse what she was going to say as the Luperci came closer.

He was a red, brown, black, and grey mottled wolf with golden eyes and a wiry built. He smelled of Midnight Shores.. He greeted her with a question and peered into her heterochromia-afflicted green eyes. On impulse, the healer averted her eyes as she didn't like making eye-contact with others. A sudden barked out laugh surprised the silver she-jackal and she almost jumped out of her skin. And then the stranger welcomed her.

"Hello." the Pollux said in a quiet tone. She was lucky that her voice didn't quiver or seem shaky. She thought that was the best greeting she could think of. "Indeed." The raven-haired girl replied, deeming that a good answer before deciding to introduce herself. "I'm Avinalora."

Template by Andi

Silverfrost
Luperci
Somebody make me feel alive
The queen of a wretched design
I walk through the fire

Dead Topics