Yay
93%
Nay
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: Bloodrose Shadows [BrS]

Pack Idea

POSTED: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:19 pm

I don't know when I'll be able to pick up Aisling or Rianorix (not sure if it might even be this year), though you could add me as Aisling since she was planned to be my third. I'm loving the ideas and think that this is an amazing idea! Especially with the rosebushes and stuff.

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:39 pm

As an aside, The Denahlii/Svinka religion was never meant to be anything more than my own personal RP creation. It was not intended to be used as a creation to draw pack life/culture from - so please don't judge too hard upon its inconsistencies and fallacies.

This is only the fevered creation of a mad-woman intended for her own use xD
Jace Wolfe

Casa di Cavalieri
Honored Elder (NPC)
Jace
Luperci Mate to Temo Guardsman, Hunter The Brotherhood: Master of Ranged Weapons SoSuWriMo 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Champion! SteelHeart
Northern Ice Queen
Yakuso, Praeas, Guardian

POSTED: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:06 pm

Yeah, a cave system or community of dens (not unlike Vinátta, except truly earthen dens rather than hobbit homes) around a central structure, maybe a tree or a gigantic boulder or idek, would be neat? That way, everyone has their own home but they're close enough to still give that essence of a village or something.

Ope! I sort of used the wrong verb to convey precisely what I meant. By "tailoring," meant "customize" or "adapt." :D Sorry for the confusion! But yeah, if there was any sort of tailor, totally more leatherworking or furs than actual woven fibers would make the most sense for this particular idea.

"Devikhina Brunala." I like this one a lot! They could run around, calling themselves Khinans - children - and it would remind me heartily of the Children of the Forest from ASoIaF. :O

ANYWAY. Sorry for all the word vomit. xD I like this idea and, if I have anyone I can toss your way if/when it becomes more of a reality, you can count me in.

And awww Jace. <3 I think the Svinka/Denahlii stuff is super cool. c: Super imaginative! Every once in a while I'll stumble upon it accidentally and I'm always impressed and intrigued by it. <3

Mandi
Luperci Mate to Eliza but you'd become my candle in the dark
the sun still rises
even through the rain

POSTED: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:35 pm

oooh, my! This whole idea is so cool, tho?? I was wondering to where all the feral packs went hahahah

I'm watching this thread develop and I am... excited?? I don't have much to add to the conversation overall rn, I just really like all the ideas being thrown around, can't wait to see where this will go! \o/

I was honestly not sure if I'd ever be able to bring Dion back to the board simply because he wouldn't fit as a loner, and no current pack would truly fit him. But boy I would make the effort to bring him back just to join this pack :3c
Tzila Napier

Nina
I only procrastinate and yell at Kitty
NO DEATH
woman king

POSTED: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Sure, put me down! No clue who my second will be (Naya's cNPC? semi-feral norseman? some old fogey? who knows!), but I'm interested. Maybe you'll even get Naya one day. :p

Vildiha Ingali is gorgeous, though I also like Devikhina Brunala.
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Alexander
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM) Luperci Carpenter

POSTED: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:20 pm

A feral pack would be perfect for my second character: Woodsmoke. She's scoffs at all forms of modernity, keeping to her all-fours approach to everything. Doesn't mean she can't tolerate those who choose to walk on two legs. Color me interested.
Loners
Wolfdog
Scott
Luperci Home is wherever there is you. They stole my dirty socks... :(

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:21 am

:D To all those who have replied and have shown interest, please let me know if I should add you to the potential member's list either here or through IM on discord. I may not get back in touch with you right away but it shouldn't be too long of a wait. Thank you. c:

Salsola
Sanctus Apprentice (NPC)
Dread
Luperci Witch

POSTED: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:52 pm

I'm giving this a very light bump. c: I'm hoping to get at least three more potential members for this. :D I should be bringing Qyska, my potential leader character, on board the end of the month if all goes according to plan so there'll be room for plotting and meeting potential member characters for later on that way there's established history if you desire such a thing.

Salsola
Sanctus Apprentice (NPC)
Dread
Luperci Witch

POSTED: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:42 am

-raises hand-
put me up as potential, my dude ;)
Tzila Napier

Nina
I only procrastinate and yell at Kitty
NO DEATH
woman king