the chat is lonely

POSTED: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Hanging out in our chat and want some company? Bump it!
'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Post Racing!

Need some inspiration or motivation? Come race with us in the 'Soulschat.

What's This?

"Post racing" is an unofficial competition between 'Soulsters who happen to be online and in the chat at roughly the same time. Basically, everyone tries to post quickly. It's a race! This can help you get over a "backlog" of threads, or it can help you post a lot and post frequently, or it can just motivate you! It's also a great way to get to know your fellow 'Soulsters and hang out together. :)

Guidelines

• Post races happen only when they're "called" and started by the members of the chat collectively.
  • Posts only count from the starting point of the race. Even if you've already written 20 posts today, you start at 0 with everyone else when the race begins!
  • Races only start when agreed upon. Wait for everyone to agree upon a starting time (e.g., 6:30) or a starting cue (e.g., when Player Bob returns from AFK) and then wait for that cue to start writing. Don't start posting or writing posts before the race starts.
  • Players track the number of posts they've done by clicking on their name in chat and changing their nickname. Your name should read Player-1, where 1 is the number of posts you've done.
  • If the chat is full and only some members want to race, the racers should leave the #general channel and go to the #garbage channel for racing. Don't clog the chat.

Notes

• This is UNOFFICIAL and not supported by the 'Souls Assemblage, 'Souls Moderators, or anybody else. It's just a fun game between players. There are no serious rules, there are no prizes, and there definitely aren't any referees. For that reason...
  • ... keep it light-hearted. Seriously! Everyone goes at their own pace. Don't make fun of anyone, don't try to force people to race when they don't want to, and don't be a jerk. This is not official and the 'Souls Assemblage dosn't enforce any real rules, but one thing the 'Souls Assemblage will do is ban the practice of post-racing altogether if it gets out of hand or results in hurt feelings. :( Please, think of your fellow members and the fun you're having, and don't ruin it for anyone else! Thanks!
  • It may be good to start/end races with minutes rather than exact times because of differing time zones, so "start at :00" instead of "start at 6:00pm."
  • Remember that quality is still important! ;) After all, you wouldn't want your thread partners to skimp on quality just because they're racing!
Myrika Tears

Sie
Luperci Chaos Star And it always, at the end, came round to the same place again.
the gunslinger's lament
Rota Vitae
the mask & the marrow

POSTED: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:53 pm

accompany me while i draw to put off posting 8D
COMMISSIONS ALWAYS OPEN! PM FOR QUESTIONS!
Salsola
The Confidant (NPC)
Titmouse
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:52 am

Raze is lonely in da chat :O

Inferni
Evocati
Raze
Luperci Multiple Co-ranks SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2017 Champion!
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Post Race: :40 At least a potential post race if people come. :P Chat is also very lonely.
Loners
DEAD
Dread
Luperci
Little Pygmy Soldier
Let Me In
Killer in the making

POSTED: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Gen is in chat and going to post tonight <3 care for posting company? :D I want to race too!
SILVANO SADIRA

avatar by Lin & signature by Pabs
Cour des Miracles
King
Gen
Moderator Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
You'll know, you're never alone.
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:05 pm

a lonely ruski in chat wants friends <3 we can talk brexit, steam summer sale, plots, and posts <3
SILVANO SADIRA

avatar by Lin & signature by Pabs
Cour des Miracles
King
Gen
Moderator Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
You'll know, you're never alone.
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Potential post race in the making. Chat is so very lonely too. T-T
Loners
DEAD
Dread
Luperci
Little Pygmy Soldier
Let Me In
Killer in the making

POSTED: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:24 pm

gonna be in chat today! Come chat away <3

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by Despi, signature image by nijipie@FA, gifted to me by Sylvey-darling

Salsola
The Tradesman
J
Luperci Witch Mate to Helena and Calla
WINTER IS COMING

POSTED: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:36 pm

Coming! don't be lonely chat, me coming to safe you!
Khyren

Bek
Luperci

Dead OOC