Re: Feel-Good things?

POSTED: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:23 pm

I wanna thank you for all these comments/recommendations/whatever. <333 I'll have to check out things I'm not familiar with and try to have more of a happy. >:D

@Sylvey: Love Monty Python :D I need to buy that movie though (or find it online...) so I can watch it when I feel like it!
@Ann: Oh man I have... actually not seen those :| except Emperor's New Groove. LLAMAMAMA. I'll have to go back and watch those since I missed out on them, though I remember when Napoleon Dynamite was quoted constantly around my school. That was waaaay back.
@Marie: 90s brings me baaaack(streetboys??) and I need to get into manga. I mean -- I've got ones I remember liking but they are not always super happy/fluffy. xD If you have specific recommendations for fluffy romance manga that's well written, I'd love to hear.
@Nico: Thanks, will check it out!
@San: Yesss I watch Face Off with my mom. xD Gotta check out those other things! Thanks!
@Miyu: I need to see alllll those things. *makes notes* I am kind of watching Parks and Rec mostly because Chris Pratt but yes xD I do need to sit down and check out the other stuff. My little cousin LOVES Psych and I have enjoyed the episodes I've caught on TV.
@Sami: *hugs her Howl's Moving Castle DVD* ;_;
@Mandi: Okami is only my favorite video game ever
@Ariel: I haven't seen My Neighbor Totoro. Need to! I own/have seen Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, and Princess Mononoke. I do have an idea of what to avoid if I don't wanna cry my eyes out even if I've only seen those three. xDD
i’ve got a fever and a childish wish for snow

POSTED: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:56 pm

my newest go-to is the man in the box, or Harry Potter on Audio 8D. I'm ripping them from another RA in my building and it's so nice to hear such a soothing british voice reading HP to me augh. AUGH.

I also find that I just read books in general when i'm down, or sick.

Also, Raze, if you want straight romance, pg-13ish, I'd recommend Hana-Kimi, which is probably one of the best written secret girl in boy school manga EVER. EVER. It topples Ouran Highschool Host Club quite a bit for me, which is still pretty good, but Hana-Kimi probably has the best sense of plot pacing I've really read. Both are under 25 volumes but I own them both because ugh I love them. I'm not sure what the status is of High School Debut but it's also a pretty cute one, so far as I've read.
SILVANO SADIRA
Now, I've learned it's better living in the moment. Enjoy youth, cause it doesn't last.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Dead
Gen
Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

Dead OOC