Aww poor Gen.
Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:47 pm

If you are interested in adding me, I've been playing now and then, my btag is MadamDrasa#1273
SILVANO SADIRA
Now, I've learned it's better living in the moment. Enjoy youth, cause it doesn't last.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Dead
Gen
Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:09 pm

Whelp. Salena and Myst got me back on WoW. I am totally hating you all for dragging me back into this :|
By the grace of the fire and the flames
YOU'RE THE FACE OF THE FUTURE, THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS

Kitty

I'm just a snake
SO LAY ME DOWN
In the cold dark earth

POSTED: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:24 pm

Nivosus Moineau wrote:Whelp. Salena and Myst got me back on WoW. I am totally hating loving you all for dragging me back into this :D

Fixed it for you! ;D

-maniacal laughter-

Myst
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:20 pm

I think there will be more rude doodles for us in the future Myst.
Crucifix de le Poer
Inferni
Dead
Salena
Luperci Chaos Star
Tu Fui, Ego Eris

POSTED: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:20 pm

Crucifix de le Poer wrote:I think there will be more rude doodles for us in the future Myst.

-high-fives- >;D

Also kinda neat - I noticed that if you talk to a flightmaster while riding a flying mount, it'll just send you on your mount rather than a gryphon or whatever horde are using nowadays.

Myst
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Lucille wrote:
Crucifix de le Poer wrote:I think there will be more rude doodles for us in the future Myst.

-high-fives- >;D

Also kinda neat - I noticed that if you talk to a flightmaster while riding a flying mount, it'll just send you on your mount rather than a gryphon or whatever horde are using nowadays.

whoa wtf that's cool it does it D:
SILVANO SADIRA
Now, I've learned it's better living in the moment. Enjoy youth, cause it doesn't last.

Cour des Miracles
Dead
Gen
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:16 am

Silvano Sadira wrote:
Lucille wrote:Also kinda neat - I noticed that if you talk to a flightmaster while riding a flying mount, it'll just send you on your mount rather than a gryphon or whatever horde are using nowadays.

It totally does! It wigged me out at first because I have the grove warden mount and I was like?? ??? ? NICE

slithered here from Eden

Alaine
Luperci /
wrath of the north
a voice in the deep

POSTED: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Lokr Revlis wrote:
Silvano Sadira wrote:
Lucille wrote:Also kinda neat - I noticed that if you talk to a flightmaster while riding a flying mount, it'll just send you on your mount rather than a gryphon or whatever horde are using nowadays.

It totally does! It wigged me out at first because I have the grove warden mount and I was like?? ??? ? NICE

I can't figure out the pattern to this. It's definitely sent me on my own mount several times (blue JC panther mount, Onyxian Drake) but it keeps sending me on an Ebon Gryphon now. I have that but multiple times in a row seems weird. O.o Maybe's it's choosing from random favorite flying mounts or something. Still neat!!

Myst
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:01 pm

Lucille wrote:
Lokr Revlis wrote:
Silvano Sadira wrote:

I can't figure out the pattern to this. It's definitely sent me on my own mount several times (blue JC panther mount, Onyxian Drake) but it keeps sending me on an Ebon Gryphon now. I have that but multiple times in a row seems weird. O.o Maybe's it's choosing from random favorite flying mounts or something. Still neat!!

I don't see it on the volcanic stone drake, netherwings, vanquishers, or proto-drakes. I do see it on the fire hawk (i think) and the dark pheonix. Maybe it's related to mounts that are already used as ferry birds?
SILVANO SADIRA

Cour des Miracles
Dead
Gen
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

Dead OOC