Re: The Burning Legion

POSTED: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:37 am

I miss WoW, I have internet now, but not on my own computer TT-TT hopefully once I get a job and find my own place I can hop back on. I am willing to play either side, since I don't really have a preference. Hit me up with battletags in my pm :3
Loners
Wolf
Dale
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:20 pm

Well if you come back, the next big patch just dropped last week and added a ton of new features and a "new" zone that's a lot like Pandaria's Timeless Isle- not to mention a new dungeon and a new raid that should come out in the next month or so.

But right now it's quicker to gear up since the Broken Isles like the Timeless Isle sells gear token which have the chance to upgrade.

But yeah, definitely join up if you can. I think I'm pretty much the only one on here that still plays on a daily basis. I share my btag with my husband so I don't want to post it openly. But you can look up my toon Trulyvexed on Trollbane-US. I play Horde, forwarning. I don't have any high level ally toons.
Last edited by Oriole de l'Or on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oriole de l'Or

Stormie
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:12 am

Yeah, I wish I played more than what I do. Sometimes I start to go in and play but then I remind myself I need to do replies or something first.

I don't care to add my btag. It's Hannawolf#1750. I'm Alliance main, but I MIIIIIIGHT boost a Horde character if y'all tempt me enough and tell me what server to put it on.
Lila Jordans

Katie

POSTED: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:34 am

I've been spending a lot of my time on WoW lately...I know, it's bad :O
I will get to real life things soon.

I play on the Alliance mostly with my balance druid, anyone is free to add me because I've been really lonely! I have a +5 Arcway keystone right now, so if anyone would like to do some mythics (which I'm new to now! I've just been doing some arena skirms and battlegrounds for like 6 months). I have a couple of high (100-104 lol), but not max level Horde toons as well! LF an arena buddy or people to hang with/quest/do PVE with :3
Last edited by Elody Lykoi on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♥ avatar by raze | signature by jmonster ♥

Jada
Luperci Chaos Star
V I N D I C A T E
W A N D E R E S S

POSTED: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:41 am

Elody Lykoi wrote:I've been spending a lot of my time on WoW lately...I know, it's bad :O
I will get to real life things soon.

I play on the Alliance mostly with my balance druid, anyone is free to add me because I've been really lonely! I have a +5 Arcway keystone right now, so if anyone would like to do some mythics (which I'm new to now! I've just been doing some arena skirms and battlegrounds for like 6 months). I have a couple of high (100-104 lol), but not max level Horde toons as well! LF an arena buddy or people to hang with/quest/do PVE with :3
Rynn#11371

Oh man, finally someone who PvP's! I just hit Prestige 4 last night and got my unicorn xD I would love an arena buddy for real! ^.^

Also Katie yesss come to Horde Trollbane (or Malfurian) they're connected!

I main a feral druid with a guardian off-spec so I can tank for people!
Oriole de l'Or

Stormie
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:24 am

I play ally side on moonrunner and co lead a raid guild. :D We arte 5/10 regular nighthold on our 2nd week.

Hilli
Luperci
Raise my hands
Paint my spirit gold

POSTED: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:02 am

I finally got my main Hunter to 110! :D

Now to work on the others lol
" title="My Wiki" class="player-wiki">
heya

POSTED: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:14 am

Months later here I am raiding as tank on Zul'jin. Meh, well I will just have to be the best darn bear I can be! Haven't gotten to do Tomb yet ( :( ) which sucks..the guild ppl have been taking a bit of a break so only doing normal nighthold (yuck!) I need like absolutely nothing out of that place. But I wanna play, so hopefully we'll get back in gear.

Anyone else excited for Argus? The mounts and some of the new tier look pretty cool! And they're supposed to be adding a lot of lore focus stuff. Plus some of the new spell effects look neat like for priests and shamans.
Oriole de l'Or

Stormie
Luperci

Dead OOC