event schedule
(aka absence schedule)
'Souls Assemblage
Eldritch Beast
Kiri
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:45 am

I have a bike! But my tires are flat :(

I bought it last year but haven't used it that much! I want to take it out more as the weather gets nicer though! :D I have a rad polka dotted helmet!
Akantha Amaranthe

Amanda

fortune favors the bold

POSTED: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:51 am

NO, but your twitter posts with all the gorgeous photos make me super sad I'm not more in shape for it!

Maybe next summer I'll be more fit, haha, yeahright

POSTED: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:02 am

I have a bike! But my tires are flat :(

I bought it last year but haven't used it that much! I want to take it out more as the weather gets nicer though! :D I have a rad polka dotted helmet!

YEAH, DO IT! I feel like the window of what I consider to be "nice weather" is very narrow because I hate the sun and I hate the heat, but there are difficulties that come with riding in wet and cold weather too, haha. This week has been really great though because it's been overcast and low-60's and that's as good as it gets. :O

NO, but your twitter posts with all the gorgeous photos make me super sad I'm not more in shape for it!

Maybe next summer I'll be more fit, haha, yeahright

YOU DON'T WAIT TO GET INTO SHAPE TO BIKE YOU BIKE TO GET INTO SHAPE!!

I mean, I started biking two years ago after literally not riding a bike since I was a kid and the struggle was real, but yo, we live in such a lovely place to bike!
ALAINEY DREW THIS
av by me; sig by alaine

event schedule
(aka absence schedule)
'Souls Assemblage
Eldritch Beast
Kiri
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:12 am

Where I live it is almost 100% hills, ahaha -- but damn its a good leg work out!
Akantha Amaranthe

Amanda

fortune favors the bold

POSTED: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:17 am

Same, lol. I still hate hills, but it sure is nice to be at the top of one. :V
ALAINEY DREW THIS
av by me; sig by alaine

event schedule
(aka absence schedule)
'Souls Assemblage
Eldritch Beast
Kiri
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:42 am

Kyrios Lykoi wrote:YOU DON'T WAIT TO GET INTO SHAPE TO BIKE YOU BIKE TO GET INTO SHAPE!!

I mean, I started biking two years ago after literally not riding a bike since I was a kid and the struggle was real, but yo, we live in such a lovely place to bike!

GOSH I KNOW BUT I also like not keeling over in the road like a sad, dead possum. I super miss it a lot, though. MAYBE I will find a cheap bike on Craigslist...!

POSTED: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:21 am

You can do ittttt. Even if it's just like. A mile. Or whatever. You can do it!! But yaaa, there are lots of pretty nice bikes on CL. :o The mountain bike I got initially I scored for like $90 and it came with a back rack, front fender, and taillight. :O
ALAINEY DREW THIS
av by me; sig by alaine

event schedule
(aka absence schedule)
'Souls Assemblage
Eldritch Beast
Kiri
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:54 am

i ride around on somethingn that looks like this at work

do i count???

hilli
Luperci Curander, Boticario Mate to Basilaris tak

the night is dark
and full of terrors

POSTED: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:12 am

A bike is a bike! Mine is pretty old but I'm a bit rough with it when I commute.

I used to use Map My Ride but APPARENTLY the app + my phone don't agree anymore so I got one of those little manual tracker things lololol.
Salsola
The Regent (NPC)
Mel
Luperci Cazadora, Vaquera Mate to Stannis Ultra Mega Chikkun? NO. She is legend... I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will rob you of your children.
occam's razor
a wild beast or a god

Dead OOC