Re: Loner Group Idea: Rhapsody

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:11 pm

Nayavota Denahlii wrote:
Ooh I have questions! What's Rhapsody's stance on slave labor and/or indentured servitude? How strict is the dominance/submission hierarchy? Do they have an official religion? Are there any plans for where their "territory" as a loner group will be?

For other families, I think something themed off of the Erinyes/Furies would be cool. Like, more hardcore/vengenace-driven mercenaries in Thera. Maybe they're in competition with the Rapsodias and/or believe they're not real mercenaries?

I'd be really interested if Rhapsody played with the concept of Greco-Roman mystery religions, especially with the way the pack is structured. Maybe it could work similarly to Casa's Brotherhood or Mistfell Vale's Drakehund ranks, in that becoming an initiate of Rhapsody's mystery religion affords a character special, IC benefits?

Events/ceremonies/ritual practices like Amphidromia, Pharmakos, and the Panhellic games would be interesting. Just to better theme it/set it apart from other pack.

Also, maybe Rhapsody can have a monthly symposia/symposium (feast/banquet) similar to Salsola's The Last Supper. It could stem from Thera tradition, then as a way for them to brand their performances to local packs, and then a pack meeting sort of deal.

Late summer/early fall is perfect for me. I can't wait for the Discord server; will probably make group planning/plotting easier. :D

At this point alot of what you've pointed out above can be fleshed out ICly while we assemble as a Loner Group!

Ideally in my head (and Marcy can jump in on this!) as Rhapsodes they would travel and camp often - so may not necessarily have a 'home base' but definitely a camp that they would transport around with them. If they ever become a pack then we would look at establishing a home territory.

At this time there is no specific religion - but I would say if players are interested in Greco-Roman Mystery Religions to go for it! Though it may or may not become a part of Rhapsody as a whole.

I do love the idea of a warring/conflicting family in Thera !

We are currently trying to set up a Discord server so that we can discuss all ideas easier! Thank you everyone for your interest! It makes my heart happeh <3
Salsola
The Inquisitor
Amanda
Luperci Vedetto, Milite
you forget I have a gypsy heart
listen to the wild

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:13 pm

I love this idea and I might bring my artist, Coleta Latoya in (though she can't really fight worth a shit so there's that) Unfortunately, I may not be able to pick her up for a while~

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:39 pm

thank you all for showing so much interest! me and amanda will be sure to keep most of the information posted here for convenience sake.

i have set up a discord open to prospective members, if you would like to be a part of it, please ping me in the 'soulschat or shoot me a PM here :)
Salsola
The Tradesman (NPC)
Marcy
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:22 am

Oh my goodness I want in so bad! I think Maria would be perfect for this group, she loves ladies and has a bow that'll try to prove it.
Maria Soledad

POSTED: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:49 am

Ok guys! So right now as a Loner Group we got:

1. Amanda - Cressida
2. Marcy - Margalo
3. Shannah - A Rapsodia Seester
4. Owl - Maria
5. Kris - ?
6. Alex - Falcon
7. Kite - ?

+ NPC's which could eventually become adoptables. :)

We are looking for submission in September! :> If anyone else would like to plot please let us know!
Salsola
The Inquisitor
Amanda
Luperci Vedetto, Milite
you forget I have a gypsy heart
listen to the wild

Dead OOC